Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Members Please Read
You saw the link on the main page and decided to come over to the forums. You like what you see, and you register. Suddenly, you start noticing all these weird groups, like Akatsuki and the Manga Group. You see private conversations in the threads. Don't let this discourage you. While it might seem that you're left outside, in reality, all the ultra active members want you to post. They like to have more people to talk to, and they are willing to help out. Follow the rules and make a few good posts and everyone will like you. Don't be discouraged by members who seem a little grouchy or cooky, we don't bite. I guess I'm repeating myself, but I'm seeing that this place can be a little overwhelming for a new member.

-Greg
HEAR, HEAR!!!, I wanted to say the same thing, just never got around to it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And to our new members, if you ever need anyone to talk to, know that I am here. Sometimes it can make you nervous to talk to someone important like Greg, in case you mess it up somehow, or talk with crazy, outlandish moderators, so if ever you need to talk to someone sensible, and just a normal member that's old enough to have been here on the day this site was put up, than talk to me. It can be a simple hi (people have already done this), or a question about a member, or a joke, or questions about how things work, or even where else to read manga. It can be idle chit chat, it can be anything. The point is that take a chance, and be sure that there is someone like me here to help you anytime you need it. So pm me, or anything, I am there...
For me, it'll take a day or two to get used to me and sometimes, one day. I'm here like Draik. Don't let my status fool you, I'm still like a regular member at heart. Help, questions, etc. I'm good to Pm.
Heh, this may sound a bit redundant but I am also here for help!  I may be the 91st member here but I do consider myself a senior member.  I have been around enough to help other newbies get used to things.  Of course it is a little frightening at first but just post without worrying what others think of your post.  And what Greg says is true, us active members want you to post, to contribute to our discussions (and stay on topic!)

Whatever your problem don't be afraid to private message us or your freindly neighborhood moderators.

Edit: as pointed out I am actually 71... there is something people should know about me... I am bad at counting.
Ummm actually I'm the 91 first....didn't you see me post it? Sasme with Sasori(SilverKunai)...I'm good for help and any questions really. And you can PM me to!
woah.....
everybody wants everybody to pm them 0.o
well....okay....
i need to say something different.....

ok....if u new guys like... need help....u guys can uhhh.....
aww. heck, just pm me.....

actualli.. u guys shouldnt be afriad to pm anyone cuz we are just here to help and share our intrests... thats wat a forum is for!!!!
(man.. where did i get my sudden leap in confidence =_=)
im not that old here but i know a fair amount of things about this forums so you can pm me anytime you want... oh and welcome
I'm fairly new to these old forums but I'm good with helping you guys out. Just give me a shout and I'll come running here