Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you want Sakura to die?
I want her to die...painfully... -.-
Thats a bit harsh...>.< Hmmm, maybe...if she were to die, Sasuke would do it o.o
Not that I hate Sakura but I think it would be cool if she was thrown into a giant microwave and cooked.
I don't see her dying and to be honest I'm okay if she does end up living. But if she had to die maybe it be while Naruto is using the Nine Tails chakra and Sasuke gains control of Naruto because of it and makes him kill Sakura.
I don't want her to die.
no fun
Loled when I saw the title. I don't want her to die, no reason for it to happen. I can imagine the sakura haters, many that there are, would come up with some funny scenarios for her death. Slowly and painfully, the whole nine yards.
Can we keep this forum? Clearly it has the superior threads Big Grin

On topic: It's kind of an hard question you know, there are so many ways I want her to die, I can't just decide on one. It's like asking for your favorite music, you can't name only one. It depends on your mood and your mindset and so on.

For example, the classics are always fun, who doesn't enjoy a good old hanging with the satisfying crunch of her neck snapping as she dangles lifelessly in the wind or an old-fashioned but timeless decapitation.

Of course, there is also the needless cruelty that one can implement via senseless torture for torture's sake to inflict as much pain as possible and while we all know (but can't all admit, for various reasons) that she deserves that and more, it's still rather petty and time-consuming to actually do.

So, while I would draw a certain amusement out of an elaborate death scenario, it would be best to do it quick and cost efficient.

A cloak and dagger style assassination and dumping her lifeless body somewhere in a trench would be the best.

After all, no need for anything more drastic, we are all civilized people around here, aren't we?

Cheerio
lol those are epic
Teared to pieces at least. That's what she deserves. Sasuke said it right: she is annoying. Not that she's gonna die anyway...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick Sakura Vs. Karin xXSapphireLove 21 5,200 11-19-2013, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Sakura vs A Small Rock ANewLight 14 2,674 12-13-2012, 11:12 AM
Last Post: grimmjow16
Bug Does Sasuke like Sakura? xXSapphireLove 112 18,443 03-13-2011, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Jack Ammo