Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arctic's Intro
Name: M. Chen
AZNationality: ABC - Chinese.

Well, I'm Arctic, a graphics designer/student from NYC.
I like to play handball(street handball, not euro) and swim. I also play Bass Guitar.

I like playing FPS games (not CS though, strangely), MMORPGs, Fighting games... hell, any fun game.

I currently read Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and D.Grayman. I want to read Claymore but can't seem to find the chapters after 15. Same goes for Busou Renkin.

I have a lot of experience with forums so my expectations might seem a bit demanding at times.

I could go on, but i'll just stop there Tongue
if u look at the forum u asked about claymore i answered your question u can find it at www.mangatraders.com vimanga.ru or anime-eden.com
how is the city? i live in the suburbs of ny. also i'm learning base guitar as well and i love mmorpg which ones do u play?
Yeah, i just saw, thanks

The City's okay... I live in Brooklyn, but my school's in manhattan (stuy) so i travel between the two alot

I used to play Conquer and Cabal, but not anymore.

atm i'm waiting for either Granado Espada or Soul of the Ultimate Nation to beta test
wow never heard of any of those games lol. i've played maplestory got bored after lvl 50 silkroad board after lvl 35 ragnarok online bored after getting to lvl 255 as a gm in a private server rose quit after they made u pay fly for fun just bored me lol as you can see i get bored easily so i need new games to entertain me.
lol i dont really like the mainstream games.

Which part of NY are you from?
rockland county probally never heard of it lol well its a county if u don't kno what that is its a place with a lot of towns. not many side walks cul ta sacs and uhhh malls.
so when you said suburbs you really weren't kidding Tongue
Hey there, how long have you been playing the bass?
~7 months now, still working on it
Awesome , your from NYC too. Im from BROOKLYN ( OH YEAH!) im 15 and going to be a freshman in brooklyn tech^^

Names: Jack
nationality: ABC- Chinese/ Catonese

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everyone's a noob? Everyone gets an intro Spamamdorf 4 723 12-13-2012, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Spamamdorf