Pages (4): « First [1] 2 3 4 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

The generals
MangaAddict
Master Poster

Group: Registered
Toungue  The generals

Who is the most strongest general, where are they, etc...
Also, how will allen become a general, and what will his new tasks be...

I'm Tobi-tastic!
06-28-2007 05:04 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Keita
Posting Freak

RE: The generals

hmmm well its already apparent that allens gonna be a general cause of what hebraska (sp) said and his mission will prob be to take care of the noah cause of his unique evil destroying innocence i think hmmm cross seems like he might be the strongest cause of how he can do what he wants and get away with it and can survive without a group of exorcists liekt he other generals have but prob allen might surpass him i think

-------------------------------------------------------------

**Zetsu Ring:Genbu**
06-28-2007 05:08 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
spartan117

Its hard to tell becuz we dont know the other generals innocence and there powers. allen might be a strong one sense his innocence elimanates the evil in someone.
he will be the next general sense they someone to replace yeegar. and he will find new excorcists

06-28-2007 07:07 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
waterFALLs

lol at your icon spartan xP.. Brings back memories xD

I like General Cross : ), but yeah, like spartan said, we don't really know of the other generals' innocence... So it's kinda hard to judge. But from mpov... General Cross is strong! Even general Tiedoll owes him favours. And~ He had thingy of a Noahs ark. We haven't seen him in action either though =/

06-28-2007 05:57 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Raijuu
Posting Freak

general cross is the strongest for sure and funny, in an anoying way, and i wonder where the heck is he, i mean we know where all the others are except for him.

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
06-29-2007 04:15 AM
MangaAddict
Master Poster

Do you think allen will have to work for the order like a slave??
Doesnt one of the generals have some sort of innocence that has something to do with drawing or something??

I'm Tobi-tastic!
06-29-2007 04:59 AM
Raijuu
Posting Freak

allen has to what? anyway im not sure about the drawing thing so far the only one we have seen is the old man that kanda had to protect and i still have no idea what he did back then

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
06-29-2007 05:21 AM
Deidara_loves_Lavi

yeah, but i thought it was like a big paper thingy or something... meh :|
i think cross is the strongest, and allen will become a general after getting out of the thingy with the doors and return to the black order

†‡Hidan:Santai three levels‡†
'your stupid'...my stupid? sorry, i dont own a stupid. i think it's....YOUR STUPID!!!
06-29-2007 09:59 AM
MangaAddict
Master Poster

what about that woman general, cloud something, she has a monkey and she has scares. The monkey is cool, but where did she get the scares, do you think will get a full history from her??

I'm Tobi-tastic!
06-29-2007 10:25 AM

cross is the strongest
reason:
lots of general died
most of them need protection

06-29-2007 07:11 PM
Pages (4): « First [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: