Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highschool of the Dead
Comments? Concerns? Love it? Hate it? Just tell what you think about this new series on our wonderful main page.

To me, I think this manga is like the Japanese version of Resident Evil... most of the characters as uniquely drawn so they don't look the same either. Pretty intense manga. check it out on the mainpage. I'm on chapter 3 and I love it so far.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:
when I read the title,it sounds creepy.Actually i never like horror manga
but when i read HOTD,it was so badass!!!!!!
The storyline,the plot,the thrills & the actions,it was all perfect.
My first impression when i read this manga is that it's like a combination
between war of the worlds(movie) & resident evil(game)in japanese settings.
Hehe, i never usually get into many of the manga's here (i only read 2) and i like the gore and characters, also the art of this one . . . this will make number 3 that i read. xD
Hey Karu, I got more posts than you. Plus I got custom title. lol. weird. Anyway. I'm on chapter 8 right now. I see lots of ecchi going on here.
Lmao, i said you would oneday pass me, i don't do much talking anymore, i'm kinda trying to do some stuff on the manga project.
Lol, you freak xD and i've just started reading it so i'm still on chapter 1.
its sounds very intersting
i will start read it from tomorrow
Its really worth it this manga is awsome, the characters are pretty unique and the gore is a refreshing new take on from the other manga. i cant wait for more chapters to come out.
Ive just started reading it, the gore makes it even more awesome... Its a lot like thoses dawn of the dead movies...
Lol, yea it does seem alot like dawn of the dead/resident evil thing, also i don't know how, but it reminds me abit of tenjo tenge for some odd reason.
......It seems only 10 chapters are out so far. Since it was created in 2006. I think this would be a good manga.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Highschool of the Dead 2 SilverKunai 121 22,781 07-25-2007, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Raijuu