Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite music
I dont know if this has been done before but theres nothing else to talk about...
List your favorite music, or even music you hate...
...I heard the Spice people are coming back with a new album xD Thats so gay, lmao.
I hate a large portion of rap music.
most rap sucks because the lyrics are retarded and the beat is just a rip off of another song but there is some good rap out there you just have to look
I did say a large portion...There are just too many wannabes, and it's all about the hype, rather than the actual music, and on top of that, the lyrics are mostly crap, and it's really the beat that carries everything through. Rap lyrics these days are bad, even by song lyric's standards (okay, so i am tired, and it isn't as really as well composed as i would like). I am sorry but 50 cents, and toupac, can not rap.
lol, true i like some billy talent btw. I like the lyrics in some of there songs because there different then what i normally here.Im into every type of music except pop and country.(random bits of knowledge)
I was hoping you guys would list band names and junk, ya know...
.....I say...anything but country. How I hate country songs.....................

Well a band, hmm...I would say.... Linkin Park...dunno why. I dunno why. It sorta gets into your head after a while.
me like jap and korean tunes....
i dun care about the lyrics...
i just like the style it is played....
Okay, I like shinedown, system of a down, fall out boy, old weezer, old offspring, three days grace, old sum41, old blink182...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats Your Favorite Color? TraN 66 9,858 11-19-2013, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Japanese Music Aken Sol 16 1,509 06-09-2007, 08:06 PM
Last Post: underdot