Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout Out Thread IX: What Should I put here?
Draik Wrote:Yes... I was waiting for that type of style to come up. I don't mind it, just clearly label it 'shout out thread' and say in the main post that I approve of it. And please note, after x pages I will be locking it, and then start a new one.

This is a thread for people that just want to say aquick word like 'bye', or want to just want to share their day, or want to have a conversation with someone., or want to say goodbye before leaving for the day, or talk about their teacher, or scream out the opening of an umpcoming movie, or have a debate with someone, or ... well, you get the idea, it's a place that's like a chatroom.

That said rules still do apply:
-No rudeness (racism, hate, extreme curses, and the works...)
-No spamming for no reason, let me be clear, you can say 'hi', and stuff, but don't exaggerrate with double posts or 5 different single-word posts.This is a good forum with good people; don't ruin it. As time goes on people wil begin to get a clear idea of where the boundraies are.
- And no flaming, you can support your favorte manga by posting something (and yes it can even be on word), but don't trach others.
-Lol, Idk, and other such slang is okay here, but limit it. When I say limit it I mean don't write a whole text with a mistake in every wrod. Again people should begin to get a good idea of where the boundraies are soon

This has been approved by Greg, and will be replaced with a new thread when it gets too long

The rules here are a bit different than those for the whole site so please read the rules stated by Greg to be sure that you don't get a warning or something.
Put SK is awesome. lol.
but...thats a lie...
I agree it would ruin gregs credibility...
TT_TT Ma is still againist me..
aha tobi is such a fruit...i already made this pun multiple times....
babies are gross!....tobi *shame shame*
When have I ever not been against you kunai?? Honestly I think the first time we ever interacted you insulted me by saying I sounded like a guy...
and i joined Ma's side because.....i really dont know why im not on ur side kunai....its just the first thing i said was kind of helping Ma so i just stayed that way.....
There was that one time....I think before I called you a guy...Wait, that was Otaku...wow. Okay, nevermind.
I think we are the only three people who post... ever...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shout Out Thread XIII Jack Ammo 444 202,899 02-03-2018, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Krika Envy
  Shout Out Thread XII: Retro Style Greg 2,142 437,052 01-13-2013, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Jack Ammo
  Shout Out Thread XI:Its not a face. SilverKunai 508 257,626 04-13-2011, 08:02 AM
Last Post: LONGTIME
  Shout Out Thread X Greg 191 30,386 07-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Last Post: SilverKunai
  Shout Out Thread VIII Greg 192 27,533 06-27-2007, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Useless
  Shout Out Thread VII: Now Open! Greg 246 31,360 06-25-2007, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Useless
  Shout Out Thread VI: The Return of the Post-i Greg 400 178,268 06-24-2007, 10:49 AM
Last Post: MangaAddict
  Shout Out Thread V Greg 190 38,328 06-21-2007, 11:19 AM
Last Post: MangaAddict
  Show off you signatures... thread Sparks 42 3,599 06-10-2007, 12:48 AM
Last Post: underdot