Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fights you'd want to see...
They say Yamata no Orochi and Kyuubi were on the same level in skill(In quality of Chakra). The two had a battle during the Ancient Biju Wars, and the battle lasted hundreds of years. They were pretty matched up but after years of battle Kyuubi won. Yamata no Orochi may have the equal skills, but Kyuubi had more chakra. Because Kyuubi held much more chakra than Orochi, it won.

i dont want it to be a long and kewl fight i just want sakura to punch her in the face and then karin just dies
i would laugh my ass off if that came true....and i'd laugh again if i got to see that in the anime
Sakura: wheres sasuke *punch*
KarinAngry#$%*dead*
something like that^^
SilverKunai Wrote:They say Yamata no Orochi and Kyuubi were on the same level in skill(In quality of Chakra). The two had a battle during the Ancient Biju Wars, and the battle lasted hundreds of years. They were pretty matched up but after years of battle Kyuubi won. Yamata no Orochi may have the equal skills, but Kyuubi had more chakra. Because Kyuubi held much more chakra than Orochi, it won.  

i think they say that kyuubi's chakra was infinite
well whats the point of seeing the 2 fight...it will take up so many episodes...hundereds of years is a long time and u already said kyubii would win
just a long line of fillers is what that would be...kishimoto would be dead b4 it ended as would we.....
Okay....I think I should clear this up. ITS A Legend! You want the whole legend of all the Biju?? I have the link. If you want it, I'll give it.
Useless Wrote:well whats the point of seeing the 2 fight...it will take up so many episodes...hundereds of years is a long time and u already said kyubii would win
just a long line of fillers is what that would be...kishimoto would be dead b4 it ended as would we.....
i believe that already happened before naruto was born... well i dont know maybe it will happen
SilverKunai Wrote:Okay....I think I should clear this up. ITS A Legend! You want the whole legend of all the Biju?? I have the link. If you want it, I'll give it.

Id like to see this legend myself
SilverKunai Wrote:Okay....I think I should clear this up. ITS A Legend! You want the whole legend of all the Biju?? I have the link. If you want it, I'll give it.
not at all....but u wanted to see the fight so i told u what would happen...it would take up all of our time, finish after we've died, and end the same way as the legend.....
so thats that!
spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam
Megabuster Wrote:

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.p...led+Beasts
SilverKunai Wrote:
Megabuster Wrote:

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.p...led+Beasts
thats pretty kewl and interesting
i didnt know that the bijuu were mythology
i always thought that they were creations of kishimotos mind...*slow*