Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fights you'd want to see...
no i didnt ment that... im saying zabuza's only ability was the mist thing even kakashi told him that he wasnt really that strong because he used the mist too much. kakashi easly took him down when he figured out a way to do it(the dog summoning)
If there are any jinchuriki left then if naruto 8 tails it against than i think thats the closest youll get
and yeah a bijuuu fight will be the coolest
maybe akatsuki bring the bijuus back in fuul form and naruto fight them
i think they only have like up to the 3 or 4 tail...tobi and dei got a turtle and that was like 3 tails i think...
and sasori and dei got gaara the 1 tail and hidan and kakuzu got the 2 tail cat gurl so i think that there are still alot of jinchuriki left and i dont think amount of tails makes them stronger
Why is everyone starting to double post? Its really annoying. Even if Greg said we could, we coughuselesscough still shouldn't abuse.
No but for every tail a jinchuriki releases they get a set amount ot the bijus strenght
didnt they got the five tails as well?
Well back on topic i think that a karin sakura fight would be awsome(even tho im not sure how strong karin is)
Megabuster Wrote:Well back on topic i think that a karin sakura fight would be awsome(even tho im not sure how strong karin is)

karin and sakura are close by right, that is very posible that happens