Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ares
Um in chapter 16 he says to Carnival that he is Michael Graccio. So when they later ask if he is Graccio the prince that should have kinda been a clue...
Blaze Wrote:
Salliea Wrote:i was SO surprised that Micheal was a royalty! not to mention a prince!!
Ares is kool! His teacher was kool too! and...what was that other guy's name....Baroona! anyway...his kool too.
But in the early chapters baroona said that his rope thing was made out of steal or metal, but can either of them bend? BTW- I love that wepon that he has ^.^

well they gave u a clue when one of that chapter mention a guy asking Michael if he was the prince of Iris

lol, i just relised that they did after reading it.
Oh well, i was thick-headed to begin with ^.^;;
im glad i recommended it

i wouldnt have been able to get the latest chapters other wise

this sries is one of my favs its very straight forward
i like ares very much but for michael he is strong and all but ares said that michael has this blood thirst that make him has alot of openings also the manga sometimes walks from left to right but in the end it is too good manga that iam waiting for ares to kick the ass of the red eyed guy
vampire8 Wrote:also the manga sometimes walks from left to right

i have no idea what you are talking about? i thought you meant reading but then why sometimes? (i'm not from an English-speaking country so it might be me who doesn't know a cool slang...)
the manga really give alot more atention to Michael and Ares than Baroona..=/ i mean they're a trio and Baroona barely get any atention...if i was him i would probally feel left out =(
geyter Wrote:
vampire8 Wrote:also the manga sometimes walks from left to right

i have no idea what you are talking about? i thought you meant reading but then why sometimes? (i'm not from an English-speaking country so it might be me who doesn't know a cool slang...)

he means how in most manga you read from right to left ( in the U.S books are read from left to right)
and this manga at times goes from left to right like a normal U.s book unlike the normal manga right to left set up

and am i crazy or is it pretty much set in stone there is no trio anymore between them 3
arrow guy call robin, right?
i like the b-guy, forgot his name right now, totally contradict how he's my favourite, but i like his weapon
u mean Baroona..i know he's pretty awesome Big Grin i hope he get the same weapon but stronger..he seem weaker than Ares and Michael right now..
starting to get confused with all the new characters.
anyone thinkthe final battle will be like....
ares vs michael
baroona vs carnival
robin (new arrow guy) vs nicola? (new guy with the scythe weapon thing)
secretly hoping he didn't kill the spearman

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ares dannyboy21 6 546 07-19-2007, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Blaze