Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ares
So i had never heard of ares before stumbling upon this site. and i read the first chapter, then continued to read almost nonstop until i was caught up
It reminded me a lot of the early years of berserk (before it became kind of lame)
Anyone elses thoughts ?
ooo i havn't read ares yet but now i'll think about it and for beserk i agree. the latest chapters are crap and we have to wait like 2 months for 1 ch. to come out. that sucks.
I've never read beserk so I can't make the comparison, but I really like Ares, though in one of the later chapters I really like the spear guy and hated what happened to him >.<
The manga was decent, pulled me in a little bit, but definitely not my top 10.
i really like the style of drawing of ares. find it a bit confusing cuz the pictures go from left to right, keep forgetting that fact until halfway through a chapter

anyone know where is Ares from? korean manga?
yes, ares is korean
Godhunter you are totally right dude. Cygnus the black swan. So awesome, but killing him of showed what a good manga this is. After that chapter my hate for michael grew to unparrallelled proportions mangawise. I hate him more than i hate griffith (sissy) or the uchihas...
I think this is one of the greatest mangas ever, and i've pretty much read most of em. It is totally my style, no magic or deus ex machina or scandily dressed females to back up a lame story (air gear much?) or miracle 2 day training making a hero 10 times more powerfull... Just gritty down and dirty fighting, maiming, killing and surprisingly a lot of humor too.

I like Ares... I think Micheal ( I dont know if thats right) is pretty freakin kick ass. He killed the spear guy! Hes really reallly evil!...thats why I like him!
yea, tho i micheals cool, i think ares is still also badass but not at the level of micheal yet but i think he can be tho hehehe
I dunno, Ares did mention that michael's technique was flawed cause he leaves to much openings. (murderous intent). So i'm thinking Ares could take him. He did have a better teacher, and now their swords are on par too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ares dannyboy21 6 546 07-19-2007, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Blaze