Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the biggest questions in naruto...
i don't think the author will ever get into that and if he does its gonna be like chapter 600
I've been hearing alot about this on other sites and such and I have to say that I think that fourth is definately related to naruto, whether a father/cousin/uncle/brother I'm not sure, though I'd like to think it to be more of an indirect relation such as an uncle. As for the idea that the leader of the akatsuki is naruto's dad or the fourth I could see that happening, and if its not I have to agree with aznboiray, we won't find out till much later
visor Wrote:true the mangaka  Masashi Kishimoto has done alot of work where unexpected things have occured. I dont think that the 4th would be his father or anything because the 4th was too young(mayb?)

Like ninja cats?

But I doubt it's as simple as that, i agree that there has to be a special reason for naruto to have been chosen, but I doubt wether it's beacuse he was his son.

Even though it's unlikely, it's more prone to happen than finding out that Naruto's parents are just some random people.

And if he really is naruto's father, then that opens the question of who Naruto's mother is.
This just occured to me, I think we all have a general idea of the fourth's personality and I personally doubt that he would seal up the kyuubi into some random child, but since Naruto grew up an orphan it can be assumed his mother either died when he was very young, in childbirth, or was one of the ninja that dealt with the original kyuubi threat and died along with her husband.

I think all three of these are possible, but I think I'm leaning towrd the third because I believe that if Naruto's father was the fourth he would have found out about it due to all his interaction with Kakashi and Jiraya.
godhunter Wrote:This just occured to me, I think we all have a general idea of the fourth's personality and I personally doubt that he would seal up the kyuubi into some random child, but since Naruto grew up an orphan it can be assumed his mother either died when he was very young, in childbirth, or was one of the ninja that dealt with the original kyuubi threat and died along with her husband.

I think all three of these are possible, but I think I'm leaning towrd the third because I believe that if Naruto's father was the fourth he would have found out about it due to all his interaction with Kakashi and Jiraya.

You know, I said that in the post above about how the 4th didn't just seal the fox into some random kid.
@Draik: Maybe he overlooked it?
I subscribe to the Fourth being Naruto's dad because he woudn't take a random baby to seal him up. which has been said many times.
also I thought Naruto's mother died in the sealing process?
I also think that it would be too obvious. So much of Naruto has been too straightforward now, that I think it'd be cool to have a plot twist.

Maybe have Lord Voldemort appear and reveal that he is the brother of Orochimaru...jk jk.
fullmetaljacket: The same process as Gaara's right?

But makes me wonder, The Chibi was intentionally put in Gaara.. But in Naruto.. Geez. So many questions to answer.

Naruto has a long way to go, before the important **secrets** can be revealed.
There have been way too many characters being introduced tis past chapters.

I also think the The Fourth is Naruto's father, there have been too many clues that leads us to that, and I can't just ignore those. For now, I'll stick with The Fourth..
@Kevin IX: Not Voldemort, Michael Jackson[Image: a045.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Naruto character are you? Manga-Otaku 37 7,074 11-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Naruto Parodies ANewLight 2 1,747 11-19-2013, 02:06 PM
  Naruto Chapter 521 discussion alekos23 1 651 02-22-2013, 11:14 AM
  Naruto chapter 620 discussion alekos23 1 644 02-14-2013, 04:40 AM
  Naruto chapter 619 discussion alekos23 1 688 02-06-2013, 05:20 AM