Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bankai
well aizen beat hitsugaya's bankai in a matter of seconds w/ his shikai...so im not sure if that makes sense unless he beleives in someones power
I thought that was Gin. Hmm, that changes things. But idk I think Hitsugaya is underestimating Aizen. Aizen>Vastolorde
He would have to be in order to keep them under control...
CrazyBleachFan Wrote:I thought that was Gin. Hmm, that changes things. But idk I think Hitsugaya is underestimating Aizen. Aizen>Vastolorde
thats why i thought it was wierd that hitsugaya wasnt worried bout aizen
making me think yamamato can beat aizen(apparently...) but the other captains and soul reapers would be massacred by the vasto lord during their long climactic battle

*ichigo sits lonely in a corner making circles w/ his finger on the ground*
Oh, I thought you were saying you that what I was saying was weird. Yeah man, I don't get Hitsugaya's thinking. It's out there. I wonder what these Vastolordes are like anyway. They are humanlike as hollows aren't they already? So, do they act more like the Espada/arrancar already or just like any hollows?
just like espada i'd think
smart and in control of lesser hollows
and i think they are just smaller because they keep their reaitsu focused or w/e it would be called, like soul reapers...causing them to have miniature bodies
like chibi gillians that pwn, but totally different than chibi gillians that pwn...
that last part has no relevance and makes no sense so pay it no mind
toshiro said earlier that an army of 10 vastolords under aizens control could destroy soul society so they gotta be amazeingly strong and if u look at Ulquiorra's mask remnant it looks like the outline of the vastolord picture they showed so the espada higher than must like....crazy or sumtin...personaly i think unless sumhow ichigo and the other captains get amazingly strong reaaaaaally fast sul society dosnt stand a chance
well it wont be till winter so the have 1 month?
or 2 or 3 or something...a matter of months and they suddenly found out how aizen trained to be so strong and they all do it....
and they pwn aizen and the hollows!
or maybe they dont and they all die ^^
whatever works i guess

its like they do die and a new story starts
and the main chars are tatsuki keigo and mizuiro since they can all see spirits
3 "rukias" come and make them soul reapers...
but they would all be dead so i dont know how the "rukias" would come....
vive le resistance