Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bankai
CrazyBleachFan Wrote:Use speed and take out Aizen quickly lol? He moved on par with Ichigo in Bankai with very little effort. I don't think Ichigo will ever outspeed him. I bet it is going to be a crazy battle of strength, but I have been thinking. If Aizen's bankai is different from his shikai and he is forced to go bankai, will he lose his illusory moves?
i was thinking the same thing
but its still gonna be crazy strong
and since ichigos hollow is probably about as strong as aizens unreleased form....i think ichigo would get pwnt
but of course it is his manga so he'll eventually win
How did he become so powerful in the first place?? Hes shrouded in so much mystery...
ya i dont understand his strength
i can see the hypnosis but the speed and high level of kidou....
did u see how easily he pwnt komamura w/ an unrefined attempt and kidou when he didnt even use the chant thing
Yeah he is so powerful. It's all so confusing with him. I mean what kind of training could he have done to get that way, but also i am wondering about Ukitake and that other captain that has a two sworded shikai. How strong are they and are they on Aizen's level too?
Were they there when aizen went up in the clouds??
Yeah they and Yamato (is that his name, the Captain Commander) came at the last moment until he was taken up by the hollows.
they probably arent but i want to know if yamamato is on his level
cuz hitsugaya was worried bout vasto lord espada not aizen...
but i think kyoraku and ukitake arent as good as him but are probably among the best captains since they were really good students(according to yamamato)
CBF this is the third time Ive caught you mixing names up, yamato is in naruto...:grin:
yamamato is first squad captain...
i think
so yamato was close
No, MA, this time I knew it was almost identical to Yamato from Naruto lol. But yeah Useless, idk. Hitsugaya wasn't there to see Aizen take down everyone basically. I think he would consider Aizen the threat once he saw him in aciton.