Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Crimson Wings?
wut i mean was like the same time as Ares storyline.. >.> i type without thinking at night so ignore the BC
Oh . . . well i guess that makes sense (i've never read Ares).
well u should and can u post the Cover Pic of Crimsong Wing?is it gonna be out in volume or chapter?
I've already told her she should read it but she doesn't wanna listen to her big bro... who knows best btw!
Anyway, it should be up in chapters but we are having difficulties timewise since karuru can't draw right now and is leaving on vacation soon. The others all have lots on their plates too...
It's gonna be a few weeks probably.
we apologise for all inconvinience caused.....
Hmm? A manga! That's awesome....I am going to be your Number 1 supporter when it get's published! Yay.....I can't wait to read it. Smile
i hope is good... yeah im sure is going to be good... i will begin to read that manga as soon as it comes out! the name is really cool though...
Manga-Otaku Wrote:  Hmm? A manga! That's awesome....I am going to be your Number 1 supporter when it get's published! Yay.....I can't wait to read it. Smile

u mean Number 2 supporter...im the Number 1!
you know what bc is dont you blaze..... anyway so the manga is about a kid and some general.... i wonder why is it called crimson wings? something about red wings or something? arrg i hate having to guess anyway i cant wait until is out
This should be interesting: will be keeping an eye on what happens here!