Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
summer assignments
so does any1 have summer assignments for skool?
i need to go buy read and annotate to kill a mockingbird for honors english, and take notes on 3 chapters of an AP european history book and then HANDWRITE an essay for AP euro obviously
any1else stuck w/ these abominations?
Useless Wrote:so does any1 have summer assignments for skool?
i need to go buy read and annotate to kill a mockingbird for honors english, and take notes on 3 chapters of an AP european history book and then HANDWRITE an essay for AP euro obviously
any1else stuck w/ these abominations?

You get summer assignments? lol, that sucks big time i dont have to do anything of the sort except sleep in.
I gtg my parents are taking me somewhere il be on later or tomorrow tho.
None for me! My teacher doesn't want to start marking projects right after summer...So ya I'm going to be so bored during the summer! Well this is probably the funnest thing! -_-' That's gotta suck having homework and my teacher didn't give me any projects during Christmas or spring break...suspicious!
Do you people get the same teachers every year or something? I never get summer assignments. Ever. That's the only good thing about America. The Educational System sucks.
The canadian system sucks too its age based so if you have never gone to school in your life and you 8 you end up in second grade as the class retard. And how do you keep the same teacher every year how the hell would that work?
well im in america w/ different teachers and i still get some
only this year i think....unless i decide to take more AP classes
Megabuster Wrote:The canadian system sucks too its age based so if you have never gone to school in your life and you 8 you end up in second grade as the class retard. And how do you keep the same teacher every year how the hell would that work?

In some Asain countries, they get mostly the same teacher every year because of the schools.
Im taking five ap classes next year so I have a lot of work to do... I have a 4.2 GPA... yes I am a nerd...
im taking only 1 ap class
i was taking 2 but not enuff ppl signed up for ap chem
im slightly nerdy too but 5 of them jeezus
MangaAddict Wrote:Im taking five ap classes next year so I have a lot of work to do... I have a 4.2 GPA... yes I am a nerd...

You have a 4.2? Wow. That's pretty low. I have a 4.0. And I don't even try. Too lazy to try. I'm either very lucky, or I'm just a pure genius.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer's here..who's having a good one? SilverKunai 21 2,009 07-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Last Post: B!NG0