Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Akatsuki members
Spade that's just weird and yeah I am not really into drawn characters. Yeah sometimes I will go, if she was real, damn that would be awesome, but other than that no.

Also, jees Mega, Roger Rabbit how can you not know about the movie? You got the smoking baby for goodness sake.
Is this her?
[Image: the86d2e06.jpg]
I wish...maybe its Rei..blue hair..ne?
Again you guys go off topic...
Who do you think is the most strongest akat (besides the leader)??
The only member outside AL we dont know has to be the strongest by the shounen rule of accelerating strength.
Which states that the next person you fight in a shonen manga will be stronger than the last.
Megabuster Wrote:The only member outside AL we dont know has to be the strongest by the shounen rule of accelerating strength.
Which states that the next person you fight in a shonen manga will be stronger than the last.
Okay...
So then the girl would be the strongest (if its a girl)...
I actually agree with your whole theory regardless of how stupid it may sound. Next strongest would be Itachi, then kisame, and maybe even tobi afterwords (who knows at this point)...
Tobi is probably a monster too, he could probably take out deidara.
What is your guess on tobi?? Does he regenerate quickly, is he a robotic guy, or something else??
I think he has the ability to allow things to pass through him or something along those lines.Or he has hyperaction healing,or he just doesnt feel pain.
well if the tobi/obito thing is true then it could be his left(or right) side is like immune to pain or something

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Akatsuki leader theory...thing... V-en 5 617 07-15-2007, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Selah
  Unknown Akatsuki members? Manga-Otaku 76 10,966 06-15-2007, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Megabuster