Remove Ads

Poll: Who would win??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sasuke
30.77%
4 30.77%
Naruto
69.23%
9 69.23%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naruto vs. Sasuke
how did kakashi get ms?
i dont remember him saying anything...
i always assumed that he got it cuz obitos death was his fault so thats basically him "killing" his best friend
Thats a theory but some people say that there is way to get it through some type of intense training, which is what kakashi probably did.
CrazyBleachFan Wrote:What is with everyone and the tailed beasts? Orochimaru, Kabuto, Sasuke, Zetsu, Juugo recently. You guys keep on itching for it don't you lol. Maybe...maybe one other main character has a bijuu. I doubt it is Sasuke, because then it would be "How can you have everything you could possibly need, and still be such a loser?"

I never said sasuke had a bijuu, I said he borrows power from the cursed seal...
Megabuster Wrote:Thats a theory but some people say that there is way to get it through some type of intense training, which is what kakashi probably did.
well in the flashback to sasukes past, his father said they had to kill their best friend and i dont think that there would be a way he didnt know of that kakashi did because i think he was head of the house right?
Its still a mystery how kakashi got ms, and its technically not entirely ms because it looks different from Itachis. It sent deidaras arm to a different dimension if im not mistaken...
MA I was talking to Megabuster. He is the one said Sasuke may have a bijuu in him.

Kakashi's sharingan is weird as hell, but strong as it too. I still think the original sharingan technique let's call it lol because Kakashi's may be a different category is the most powerful. Itachi's>Kakashi's
^^ Oh

Itachis sharingan is stronger because he is of uchiha blood... who else besides me is greatful that Itachi killed the uchihas, more sharingan users would suck...
CrazyBleachFan Wrote:MA I was talking to Megabuster. He is the one said Sasuke may have a bijuu in him.

Kakashi's sharingan is weird as hell, but strong as it too. I still think the original sharingan technique let's call it lol because Kakashi's may be a different category is the most powerful. Itachi's>Kakashi's

i think he said he might as well have a bijuu considering the amount of power boosters he has.
About the sharingan tho it shouldnt be fair that every member get that is a crazy advantage over every other shinobi.
i definitely believe that the sharingan is overpowered
so is every other kekkei genkai
i think that each member of the clan should get the ability but have like an affinity for 1 aspect of it...like the elements instead of being good with fire its like being good a copying....something along the lines of that to keep it as something that makes u stronger but not turns u into a god
Ya but in comparison to other kekkei genkai the sharingan is still overpowerd, even the byakugan pales in comparison they shouldnt have all the abilities at once some people should only get certain ones like you were saying thats the only way for it to be even remotly fair.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Naruto character are you? Manga-Otaku 37 7,074 11-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Naruto Parodies ANewLight 2 1,747 11-19-2013, 02:06 PM
  Naruto Chapter 521 discussion alekos23 1 651 02-22-2013, 11:14 AM
  Naruto chapter 620 discussion alekos23 1 644 02-14-2013, 04:40 AM
  Naruto chapter 619 discussion alekos23 1 688 02-06-2013, 05:20 AM