Pages (4): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Phoenix Character sketch
jonaling

Group: Manga Group
RE: Phoenix Character sketch

nice, ill try to copy the style just incase of an advent in which karuru cant draw.....(due to fatigue or holidaying or whateva...)

06-28-2007 09:17 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
geyter

Can't you guys share the drawing work? i mean... this manga really isn't getting a move on...

06-28-2007 09:26 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
jonaling

-_-~~~~
(lightbulb on head lights up)
i noe!!!
we can share the load~~~
genius jonathan!! pure genius~~~

LOL jk jk....(all credit goes to geyter)
well, it would be a problem if we cant communicate well while doing the background and the actions u noe.....

06-28-2007 09:59 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
jonaling

okay.....
this is my first imitation on karurus drawings...
its improportional i noe, im just trying to get the feel of it corectly.....
ill send better ones... later......
but for now, karuru... plz dun sue me for bad art.......

06-28-2007 11:27 PM
Greg
T3h 1337 /-\dm1n of D00m!

Group: Administrators

That guy looks a bit angrier than when karuru draws him.

:lol:The roll is back! ROLL!:lol:
06-28-2007 11:38 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

Lol, i won't sue you
It's a nice sketch and he does look angry, well atleast his legs don't look "anorexic" like my earlier one and the clothing is abit off but that's still in the design stage i think.

Lol, jona and i can work on the characters and he can be my replacement incase i can't do anything or something happens

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+

This post was last modified: 06-29-2007 01:37 AM by Karuru.

06-29-2007 01:36 AM
Arctic

sure thing :S

Yes, I made these myself. No downloaded brushes.
06-29-2007 03:28 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

The feeling of knowing i can be replaced

I'm going to kill you jona lol joke

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
06-29-2007 04:57 AM
geyter

Whoa, i loved that design Jona. It reminds me of a belgian comic book i used to read. Ah nostalgia.
Anyway, you guys can figure out what you're best at drawing and share the load. As you can see from my chapter 2 work, we need typical manga 'funny' faces too. And i kinda go nuts on the fightsequinces that are coming (at least the way i picture them in my head) So i would think, Jona draws the 'normal' scenes and 'playful' scenes and some of the action. Karuru draws the big epic scenes, and 'drama' scenes and the technique scenes.
Or would this just make it harder? i have no clue when it comes to drawing.

06-29-2007 10:05 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

I'll be gone from the forum for awhile, catching up with old friends on a game ^^

06-30-2007 03:21 AM
Pages (4): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: