Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
summer assignments
Yep.....It's pretty strict in those parts but It's so much fun! Ice cream and parties and movies and field trips.....*sigh* Good times! Goood Timmmez!
I am not sure about Canada, but from what I have experienced here in the United States, the educational systerm is somewhat broken.
excel-kleinwald Wrote:I am not sure about Canada, but from what I have experienced here in the United States, the educational systerm is somewhat broken.

How exactly does it work up there in terms of highschool education?
Megabuster Wrote:
excel-kleinwald Wrote:I am not sure about Canada, but from what I have experienced here in the United States, the educational systerm is somewhat broken.

How exactly does it work up there in terms of highschool education?

Well in the US, you choose your courses, take the courses, (hopefully you pass them) and then you choose your next courses, it is up to you what level of courses you want and such.
I don't really call that broken. I call it 'lower standards'.
Well thats a description if i ever heard one.
Well that wasn't how I was refering to it as being broken I was just explaining the basics.
Actually i don't have an assignment right now,since i just graduated from junior high and now i'm playing my wii with my brother because of the long vacation

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer's here..who's having a good one? SilverKunai 21 2,009 07-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Last Post: B!NG0