Pages (4): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Global Warming
geyter

Group: Manga Group
RE: Global Warming

ahaha i can see em now, lighting their trousers and couches...
No actually, it's from another part of the plant. And industrial hemp doesn't make for good smoking anyway.
The only downside i can see that's if a farm burns down the whole town would be high. Well, that's not so much a downside as it is an extremely funny town story.

06-24-2007 02:54 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators

We should either pause global warming and think of a good solution quick, or we adapt, and live with it. ALthough that would cost a heavy price.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
06-24-2007 03:01 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Draik

Group: Uploaders

Seems to me that if that were possible, it would have been done by now. There has to be a snag that we missed. Say, Geyter, where'd you even get this idea from?

This post was last modified: 06-24-2007 03:04 AM by Draik.

06-24-2007 03:03 AM
geyter

Group: Manga Group

Don't think so. It's just a bad word to use 'hemp'. The US did a great publicity stunt around the evils of it in the 30's and it never got back up.

06-24-2007 03:05 AM
Draik

Group: Uploaders
RE:††Global Warming

geyter Wrote:

Don't think so. It's just a bad word to use 'hemp'. The US did a great publicity stunt around the evils of it in the 30's and it never got back up.

For a great idea like this, there surely has to...

I just figured it out...

06-24-2007 03:22 AM
Blaze
Posting Freak

Group: Registered

well,it's true there is global warming,it felt like summer is getting hotter every year :P

©1994-Ongoing by Blaze.All right reserved.

Blaze-The orginal guy who brought sexybackô.

(Note:Justin Timberlake and SilverKunai are posers.)
06-24-2007 04:40 AM
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators

The weather has been different lately, I didn't even get snow this year. But its probably because of a certain hurricane. Not so sure..

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
06-24-2007 04:42 AM
MangaAddict
Master Poster

I want to live where you guys live... We had more snow this winter then in a long time... And lately the temperature outside is colder than usual. And just last week it was 90 degrees and the very next day it was 60! I hate living here....

I'm Tobi-tastic!
06-24-2007 04:46 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
HEADMASTER

then we better use biodiesel n our engines

GW might be the cause ot the end of the world

oh no!

100% Female
Then why HEADMASTER - Because of my obsession on the Harry potter series.

07-18-2007 02:50 PM
negitoro

RE:  Global Warming

MangaAddict Wrote:

I want to live where you guys live... We had more snow this winter then in a long time... And lately the temperature outside is colder than usual. And just last week it was 90 degrees and the very next day it was 60! I hate living here....

I can only see more climate change and weather flucuations as global warming progresses...

07-19-2007 10:28 AM
Pages (4): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: