Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Global Warming
ahaha i can see em now, lighting their trousers and couches...
No actually, it's from another part of the plant. And industrial hemp doesn't make for good smoking anyway.
The only downside i can see that's if a farm burns down the whole town would be high. Well, that's not so much a downside as it is an extremely funny town story.
We should either pause global warming and think of a good solution quick, or we adapt, and live with it. ALthough that would cost a heavy price.
Seems to me that if that were possible, it would have been done by now. There has to be a snag that we missed. Say, Geyter, where'd you even get this idea from?
Don't think so. It's just a bad word to use 'hemp'. The US did a great publicity stunt around the evils of it in the 30's and it never got back up.
geyter Wrote:Don't think so. It's just a bad word to use 'hemp'. The US did a great publicity stunt around the evils of it in the 30's and it never got back up.

For a great idea like this, there surely has to...

I just figured it out...
well,it's true there is global warming,it felt like summer is getting hotter every year Tongue
The weather has been different lately, I didn't even get snow this year. But its probably because of a certain hurricane. Not so sure..
I want to live where you guys live... We had more snow this winter then in a long time... And lately the temperature outside is colder than usual. And just last week it was 90 degrees and the very next day it was 60! I hate living here....
then we better use biodiesel n our engines

GW might be the cause ot the end of the world

oh no!
MangaAddict Wrote:I want to live where you guys live... We had more snow this winter then in a long time... And lately the temperature outside is colder than usual. And just last week it was 90 degrees and the very next day it was 60! I hate living here....
I can only see more climate change and weather flucuations as global warming progresses...