Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Global Warming
You know what it is, you know what they say, no, it's up to you to state your opinion.

Couple of questions:
Does Global Warming exist?
Who's to blame?
What should we do?

And your whole take of the matter.
global warming exists and is a natural occurence humans speed the process up but its natural so the planet killing effects are over exaggerated humans will learn of a way to get rid of the gases or adapt to a new warmer climate
global warming is just the natural heating of the earth getting sped up by us humans, whilst we are going our daily lives, trees are being cutdown and be turned into fuel which aides the GW the only way to stop this is to find a new energy source which has no problems, and to find out how to repair the ozone layer. also there are other things to think about aswell, like stopping oil farming and all that, which is higly unlikely since most countries income comes greatly from that source.
Useless Wrote:Global warming exists, and is a natural occurence that humans speed upthe process of. But it's natural so the planet's killing effects are exaggerated. Humans will learn of a way to get rid of the gases or adapt to a new warmer climate.

I fixed the errors in your post, so that it can be clearer. But do you think that humans can learn to control the weather?
So what're are the solutions?
You know what would greatly help to stop the spreading of global warming? Hemp. Yep, good old fashioned marihuana. See up until early 1900 this was used for a giant number of things, was called the 'golden' plant. Because it was so valuable. But with the introduction of druglaws they had to stop from using it.
Hemp would make a lot better paper, without having to cut down trees. And it would not need the added chlorine that bombards the ozon layer.
Ropes, threads, clothes, furniture, fuel, ... All without having to attack the amazone's or cutting down forests and woods. The 'lungs of the earth' could be restored in a few decades.
But no, you can't plant that! Thank you church.
geyter Wrote:You know what would greatly help to stop the spreading of global warming? Hemp. Yep, good old fashioned marihuana. See up until early 1900 this was used for a giant number of things, was called the 'golden' plant. Because it was so valuable. But with the introduction of druglaws they had to stop from using it.
Hemp would make a lot better paper, without having to cut down trees. And it would not need the added chlorine that bombards the ozon layer.
Ropes, threads, clothes, furniture, fuel, ... All without having to attack the amazone's or cutting down forests and woods. The 'lungs of the earth' could be restored in a few decades.
But no, you can't plant that! Thank you church.

You mean using it as a hemp? Truth is that cannabis, is a valuable plant, and it's still used a lot today.

I am citing way too much from wikipedia, but, oh well:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp

But even then, with oil usage, and the factories with loose enviornmental restrictions, there's still a lot of problems. In first-world countries, there are too many things that are crucial to daily life, and yet are harmful to the enviornment, for it to change, and in third-world countries, there's no one that wants to change.
Well sure, but you can see by all the uses it has that it would have an insane impact on paper and canvas and thread and stuff. The amount of trees saved would be insane, if they would just be allowed to grow it in America or Asia or Australia. Only Europe and Canada can grow it, and not use it for the most part.
I'm telling you, it would make a vast impact on greenhouse gas release.
geyter Wrote:Well sure, but you can see by all the uses it has that it would have an insane impact on paper and canvas and thread and stuff. The amount of trees saved would be insane, if they would just be allowed to grow it in America or Asia or Australia. Only Europe and Canada can grow it, and not use it for the most part.

I hold you in high regard, and i think that this is a brilliant idea...it's just that I can't see a downside.
Draik Wrote:
geyter Wrote:Well sure, but you can see by all the uses it has that it would have an insane impact on paper and canvas and thread and stuff. The amount of trees saved would be insane, if they would just be allowed to grow it in America or Asia or Australia. Only Europe and Canada can grow it, and not use it for the most part.

I hold you in high regard, and i think that this is a brilliant idea...it's just that I can't see a downside.
downside is the druggies will light it on fire....
but seriously that is a good idea and im thinking that what i just said is an actual reason why we dont use it which is dumb because every1 will notice if a person lights a couch on fire....