Pages (9): « First « 5 6 7 8 [9] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Character Bio Sheet
geyter

Group: Manga Group
RE: Character Bio Sheet

Right, so. Banished but returning or Sacrifice for power or died at birth (or a bit later) or trainer in disguise.
All good thoughts. Sacrifice would be a bit of a stretch with the current magic system, but we could still adapt to that i guess. And we do wanna make the father a villain so that would work. Except, it would have no real value in the story. We would have to see this happening through flashback and can't actually affect our Ph story as it is happening.
She would have to have been banished or dissapeared or evil to throw away her son because of lack of fighting potential... I was gonna go for evil at first, but i kinda like CBF's idea.

How about: She is infact a coldhearted bitch when meeting father, or she is a soldier or general or something herself. But when Ph gets abandoned she feels sorry. Then they have another child, and scared that father is gonna pull the same shit again without a gramps to babysit she runs away with the babe.
Then we could have her be a trainer at the academy (i like that idea, but not her following him around that's a bit much)
Or be a commander of a rebel army. Or captain of a pirate ship, or a hired assassin, ...
This way Ph will have a properly trained brother/sister to go up against or fight alongside with later.
Or the brother/sister might be the one flying and the mum the one leading the army they fight against, which started all this ruckus to begin by giving Ph a flashback.

06-29-2007 10:29 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Arctic

How about mom running away from father and leaving him with his grandparents to take care of because she doesnt want him to grow up in the siriand empire?

Yes, I made these myself. No downloaded brushes.
06-29-2007 02:27 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
geyter

Doesn't he grow up in Siriand (on the road i know, but still) with his gramps?

06-29-2007 03:54 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

I would like the mother to be in the story, instead of it always being the dad who plays the major role. I'd say the grandfather=father's side and Phoenix's father just says take the boy and it went against the mom's wishes.

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-29-2007 11:38 PM
Arctic

hmm

then make the mom the siriand general xD

Yes, I made these myself. No downloaded brushes.
06-30-2007 03:07 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
geyter

And the dad a trainer. That would be cooler indeed...

06-30-2007 09:28 AM
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

a female villain? That would crazy awesome lol.

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-30-2007 10:42 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

Lmao female villain that will be a surprise wouldn't it ?
I like that idea.

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
07-03-2007 08:08 AM
jonaling

who cares about the sex???
oh well....
it is nice for change anyway....

07-04-2007 10:50 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Pages (9): « First « 5 6 7 8 [9] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: