Pages (9): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Character Bio Sheet
Karuru
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group
RE: Character Bio Sheet

Plus you could add some CG's in there as bonus pages too.

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
06-24-2007 06:54 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators
RE:  Character Bio Sheet

Arctic Wrote:

eh, Tierros auburn, Talon black, Galea green

but since the manga's mainly going to be in black and white it wont matter

well, it would, because if you think about it, naruto's hair is blonde, so in the manga they have it white, kakashi's is grey so they have it grey, sasuke's is black, so they have it black, and so on. what i'm trying to say is the shade of white-black differs

06-24-2007 07:02 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

Sparky does have a point, also judging by all the hair colours so far most of it will be different shades of grey, except Talon with black hair.

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
06-24-2007 07:46 AM
Arctic

hmm... true, make galea have black and tierros brown then

Yes, I made these myself. No downloaded brushes.
06-24-2007 11:53 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

Wow I completely missed this topic, problably because of all the drawing posts, but about Talon should we have him be wind? I mean Pierre and Phoenix have it already. Idk I think that's one too many. I was thinking earth for Talon possibly or maybe Fire so Phoenix and him can duke it out. Idk everything else looks cool.

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-24-2007 12:44 PM
geyter

Well Talon is supposed to be a speedster. So electric or wind are best for this. If he has wind he can do killer acrobatic moves...
Maybe Piere can have a different element, like 'wood' or 'steel' or something. Not one of the obvious ones. And yeah maybe not wind, it would kinda defeat the purpose of wearing heavy armor when you are wind-type.
I thought it was weird that you picked 'water' for a bow user. But when you think about it it would be kinda cool. She could have her arrows 'flow' like water does, have a 'rain down' technique, or combine with a wind bow to have ice arrows. And healing or purifying moves.
Maybe we can add one of the army who is a barehanded fighter who uses earth. They always seem the strenght type to me.

Edit: sorry totally forgot the axe guy was earth :D

This post was last modified: 06-24-2007 01:07 PM by geyter.

06-24-2007 01:05 PM
Arctic

alright, make Piere plasma (electric + fire) then.

And yeah, water would make it very interesting...

imagine using exteremly pressurized water as a projectile.

ouch.

Yes, I made these myself. No downloaded brushes.

This post was last modified: 06-24-2007 01:21 PM by Arctic.

06-24-2007 01:20 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

Well, what ever changes that have been decided, can you be so kind as to edit your post's where the character bio is ^^

06-24-2007 05:46 PM
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

I thought we were only going to have Phoenix be able to do 2 elements?

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-25-2007 10:19 AM
geyter

Well, yeah. But his sword can be fire and his element is electric, so plasma. I like that idea, it hasn't really been done before and it would give him a great advantage in the 'meanie' department. (cause plasma would leave a mark...)

06-25-2007 01:27 PM
Pages (9): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: