Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Science vs Religion
That won't happen. If it does, everything will probably explode or something.

It would be cool though if we could get like history-vision. that we can retrace the images of a certain time or something. Check around if we see Abraham anywhere. would be cool.
Wouldn't people freak out if they found out krishna's were actually right? The world would flip.
that would crazy but kind of cool and wierd....
hehe and y dinosaurs died too! (getting :offtopic: but yea xD)
To get back on topic...

That is the reason why many people are starting to believe more in science rather than religion is because one can be proven and teh other... not so much. But that is the thing, the religious factions don't care whether you can prove anything or not, it is all built on faith. Faith is what drives all religions and faith is what you need to be apart of any religion, to follow despipte any faults you may see. So what if there is proof that the bible is wrong, if you actually believe the bible is 100% correct then you are loony in the first place! I mean the bible was written by men, humans are the earthly representation of the sins written in the bible themselves, of course there is going to be falsehood in there because those men want people to believe what they think is right! For all we know the ten commandments are actually the opposite of what the really are.
Heres a question; many people believe that religion is what keeps people in line and makes them follow laws and morals... so if we lose religion do you think the world will be more chaotic, or do you think it will be more peaceful because religion causes more wars then peace...?
Considering the number of people who follow these religions I would have to say the fear of god is what keeps them in line and yes it does do so for a vast majority of the world.
Does anyone think that religion creates more wars then any other belief (politics, racism, etc.) out there?
That's one of the oldest philosophy questions and you are just gonna have to accept that there is no answer to it.

Of course logically religion creates most wars and is the reason of most anger and hatred in the world. But do not underestimate the human mind and it's capability for wanten destruction. If there is no religion to fight over, people will find a different reason. Territory, finances, technology... you name it.
the people who start was, will start wars with out religion or not they will just use some thing else to inspire hate and such. so as long as there differences in us all there will be wars, it may be class, colour religion and such so yes it is good to say well religion has started the most wars but with out it, we would be fighting for some other reason.

i think religions are just ways that people have tried to explain the unexplainable. but science also does this, but there will never be any wars over science cus almost all science think being proven wrong is almost as good as being proven right. they are trying to explain the unexplainable, but they are basing it on things that you can prove if you had the mind to go out and do it.

so untill science can answer every thing people will turn to religion and as long as there are differences in us there will be wars, so untill we are all the same and science has proven ever thing and allows people to test it out as well if they so chose. there will be wars. but once we reach this we will no longer be human because it is the differences that make us who will are for better or worse

or at lest that is what i think
Pesonally i believe religion is to corrupt right now thats why i don't follow any religions but i'm not an atheist cause in a way thats just as stupid as being in a religion because you block yourself off from believing in anything the might be to do with religion even in some cases if they're correct so i'd say its best not to pick either science or religion until there's 100% proof that either ones true Smile