Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Science vs Religion
Actually the scientists named them eve 1, 2 and 3. Scientists don't have a huge imagination...

Oh and i just remembered, there is a test you can do to determin wich one you're from. Send in a blood sample somewhere and they send you your results.
I'm not so sure about how people of religion believe creation, and the science of evolution, so I tend to be atheistic. I'm not sure if thats the word for just believing that you simply exist.
just gonna give a clap for kunai *clap*
animals dont need a reason for living except to keep their species alive and humans are animals, albeit with bigger brains, but still animals so why cant we just exist for no ulterior purpose...
I tend to take the netural sides in things. I don't want to be in somekind of civil war on whether Creation or Evolution is correct.
Useless Wrote:just gonna give a clap for kunai *clap*
animals dont need a reason for living except to keep their species alive and humans are animals, albeit with bigger brains, but still animals so why cant we just exist for no ulterior purpose...

Because if it's the possible truth, and we choose to ignore it, it can bring dire conseuquences.
well think about it, if humans had developed their physical attributes rather than mental, like most animals, than we would have no thought of god or of anything rather than to survive so the only thing that is different now than from that scenario is we developed our brains and started over thinking things brought on from our own conceit
whos to say that a god of some sort isnt here for a different animal or none at all
i hope that makes sense cuz i can be a little confusing sometimes
Im agnostic. I cant fooly believe that theres a god but there is so much evidence and so many people who do, that I cant entirly rule a god out. I think atheists are stupid because they tend to ignore that fact. I admire people with religion only because they are so much happier then normal people, not because they are rewarded by god but becasue they have so much faith they make themselves happier... However I do not like evangelicals because they are too radical and they are weird...:grin:
Its probably cause you go to church. I'm atheist. I believe that mankind is just simply to exist, and then die. We simply choose our live's paths in believing whether we should either believe in one thing, or to ignore another.
well thats bad to say all atheist ignore that fact cuz they just go scientific rather than religious
like me im atheist but i cant fully rule out a god but there are some who do w/o proof which is the reason they became atheist....
its just diehard religious people and diehard atheists that butt heads on this matter
making the same mistakes for different sides seems to be human nature
I dont go to church. And I wont change the fact that I think atheists are stupid. I was once an atheist myself but Im telling you there is so much evidence that there is a god that it makes you wonder. However, I dont believe in a god because there is so many terrible things and wars in the name of religion. Plus if there was a god why wouldnt he show himself to us like he did in the bible days...