Remove Ads

Poll: Is Gay Marriage Okay?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
58.82%
10 58.82%
No
41.18%
7 41.18%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Marriage
well its not me being serious
if i remember correctly there was a post that said dont take anything of this forum seriously but that could have been for 1 certain discussion...
so anyway if u were offended by that post i believe the 2nd thing i said about your own opinion
Draik Wrote:Why?

Look at two guys holding hands and making out with each other. Tell me that it doesn't freak you out.
I don't know about my parent's views (and why would I), but i beleive that homosexuals, who have consentual sex between each other, is okay, given liberty rights. When it comes to religion, then it's different, but I say that it's their choice, just as much as it's choice for someone to be from a different religion, since they're both sinners in the eyes of those of that religion. So I just don't see why people would hate homosexuals. If it's because it's not right, then explain to me what makes something right, and what makes homosexuality so wrong? If it's religious, then do you outwardly hate people from other religions as well?

And if you don't have anything against them, then why not let them marry?
^^ I think the same way when I see two ugly people making out, doesnt mean they dont have the right to...
I think the gays are great. But they kinda rub it in your face that they get to have sex all the time... So a great reason for marriage! Would stop them from having all those sex parties that woman don't wanna have.
I'm all for it, everybody can do what they want as long as no innocent people are hurt. They can found a new religion and build shrines for Gaylord for all i care.
One of my best friends is gay, or bi. He doesn't seem to know himself. Only found out when he was 18. Hasn't changed our relation one bit, i still happily go drinking with the goofy idiot.
well i think its weird too but the people doing it dont feel that way so thats why i support gay marriage
Useless Wrote:well its not me being serious
if i remember correctly there was a post that said dont take anything of this forum seriously but that could have been for 1 certain discussion...
so anyway if u were offended by that post i believe the 2nd thing i said about your own opinion

That was unique to the thread, but oh well...it was a suggestion on mypart, to follow it is your choice.
@ Draik
o well umm i didnt know that but if people read that then they probably read my post that u quoted saying that i wasnt serious and if any1 is seriously offended i will apologize to them but im not gonna know if u dont speak ur mind
hear that people tell me if u offended
im actually not being sarcastic here so dont start hating me
My anti gay thing has nothing to do with religion, but homosexuel mating defeats the purpose because they cant produce offspring. in my eyes i always thought that homosexuality was natures way of stopping the over populating of the planet because they cant reproduce.
SilverKunai Wrote:
Draik Wrote:Why?

Look at two guys holding hands and making out with each other. Tell me that it doesn't freak you out.

So does looking at a freak of nature, but doesn't mean that I hate him.