Remove Ads

Poll: Is Gay Marriage Okay?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
58.82%
10 58.82%
No
41.18%
7 41.18%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Marriage
I dont think that gays should be hated but i just dont like the idea of it.

Besides pedophiles have sexual urges towards children and you dont see debates on if 5 year olds can marry 36 year olds on the news now do you.
but a 5 year cannot really experience love or feelings like that except for a natural love for family members and people like that
plus to initiate that relationship...some kinky stuff would hafta happen
and i may be wrong but i dont think theres anything in the constitution that say 2 men or 2 women cant marry so they should be able to marry
religion be damned it should be completely disregarded when running a country
i dont give a damn about religion when talking about this kind of stuff and a five year old was probably a bad example but just because they are sexuel urges doesnt make them right if you get what im trying to say.
My aunty is a lesbian, so i guess it's ok for marriage, but it's up to them, not us.
Ya I agree but my friend Paul is Gay. He's really good about he doesn't really care what other people think. Does anybody ever watch Elen Degeneres? She's lesbian. I think it's fine! Well ya besides the point where he invited me to a Gay Parade but I still think it's okay. Sparks is also right it's not our decision.
For me it boils down to homosexuality being abnormal, but not wrong, and stopping them from something that is a right as people in consentual love is wrong. By the way, it's wrong for pedophiles since there's no consent on part of the child.
Drake Wrote:For me it boils down to homosexuality being abnormal, but not wrong, and stopping them from something that is a right as people in consentual love is wrong. By the way, it's wrong for pedophiles since there's no consent on part of the child.

Hrm, so it isn't wrong if the child DOES consent even if the pedophile convinces them to do so? I mean adults are pretty darn good at coercing children because of how welld eveloped their minds are.

I really don't have a problem with gay marriage, but I have a problem with marriage period. It has gone from being a religious act of tying a bond between two lovers, into a right of the government so that the married can have special rights and privelages. That is what I believe the gay couples want is the rights and privelages because to just be married would mean to be together in the eyes of god, and by the bible or Qu'ran or the Tora, or whatever holy book you read you will find that God doesn't exactly smile upon the homosexuals. I am positive that homosexuals don't care about the marriage but having equal rights that is the problem and therefore the government should not discriminate against them because of their sexual preference.
Well i guess you guys are right that we cant decide what they can and cannot do but i just dont think its right. I dont have a problem with gay people and dont hate them or anything but an example of it is kind of when you dont like the fact that some people wear socks and sandals so you contest against it.idk thats just what i think.
excel-kleinwald Wrote:
Drake Wrote:For me it boils down to homosexuality being abnormal, but not wrong, and stopping them from something that is a right as people in consentual love is wrong. By the way, it's wrong for pedophiles since there's no consent on part of the child.

Hrm, so it isn't wrong if the child DOES consent even if the pedophile convinces them to do so?  I mean adults are pretty darn good at coercing children because of how welld eveloped their minds are.

I really don't have a problem with gay marriage, but I have a problem with marriage period.  It has gone from being a religious act of tying a bond between two lovers, into a right of the government so that the married can have special rights and privelages.  That is what I believe the gay couples want is the rights and privelages because to just be married would mean to be together in the eyes of god, and by the bible or Qu'ran or the Tora, or whatever holy book you read you will find that God doesn't exactly smile upon the homosexuals.  I am positive that homosexuals don't care about the marriage but having equal rights that is the problem and therefore the government should not discriminate against them because of their sexual preference.

You know as well as I do there's not a single court that initiates justice and let's a pedophile walk even though the kid he raped said yes for candy. If gay people choose to have a marriage, and to identify themselves as a legitimate couple, then they should have that right.
That first part was pretty much sarcasm Draik. And yes I do agree that they should as well I am just trying to say that marriage is just an overused term for a long dead ceremony. They should just call it something new like a Union, or some such.