Remove Ads

Poll: Is Gay Marriage Okay?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
58.82%
10 58.82%
No
41.18%
7 41.18%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Marriage
Fear rarely stops human action even if your afraid of over population do you think that people will stop having sex.
And you think that homosexuality will? Fear of what will happen would stop humans. It's not always effective, but it's the most effective when compared to the alternatives.

Hang on:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_intelligence
Megabuster Wrote:other than what i posted earlier the only other reason that your gay is that pollution is affecting out DNA and warping what it truly is.

You don't actually believe that right? pollution? there is evidence of Cro-Magnons in gay 'relationships' (more like rape), the Ancient Greeks were notoriously gay, hell they called it 'the Italian disease' in the middle ages and every army had loads of em.
well not really im just kind of pulling stuff out of my ass right now.
lol. "Uses Wikipedia to explain Human emotions" Thats Draik for you

Megabuster Wrote:other than what i posted earlier the only other reason that your gay is that pollution is affecting out DNA and warping what it truly is.

What does that even mean?

SilverKunai Wrote:lol. "Uses Wikipedia to explain Human emotions" Thats Draik for  you

In my defense, I used it to show a book.
Draik Wrote:

What does that even mean?

like i said before it came out of my ass when i couldnt think of anthing else.
Hey, that reminds me. Draik (others can join too) all this talk of you being evil, have you tried to assess your machiavellian levels?
http://www.salon.com/books/it/1999/09/13/machtest/

Machiavellianism is what drives 'immoral' people, like Lex Luthor for example is a 'master' machiavellianist...
Did you try it? if so what did you get?