Remove Ads

Poll: Is Gay Marriage Okay?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
58.82%
10 58.82%
No
41.18%
7 41.18%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Marriage
Megabuster Wrote:My anti gay thing has nothing to do with religion, but homosexuel mating defeats the purpose because they cant produce offspring. in my eyes i always thought that homosexuality was natures way of stopping the over populating of the planet because they cant reproduce.
thats an interesting theory and i always wondered what exactly in a humans genes decided that and what u said could actually be true
and now its time for me to go afterschool special on u
producing offspring is not the point of a relationship if that were the case then right when humans could have kids they would
we dont and thats what seperates us from the animals, well 1 of many reasons, but i do see ur point in that kids are an ultimate goal of a persons subconscious
Actually recent studies show that gay male brains are similar to female brains. Apparantly you can explain it biologicaly (although i couldn't)
So if you choose to see it as a disease, you can't be against it.
If you choose to see it as love, wouldn't that be an act of god?
And if you just don't like it because it freaks you out wouldn't that be a personal problem and not something you can vote against? That would be like banning clowns because you hate them...
blah blah blah w/ ur science! jk jk
but that also makes sense
this forum has become a wealth of information im learing things left and right!
actually the sad part is thats true but where i am in school im not learning anything.....
When you look at it we are just mammals(kind of superior in a way) and we like everything else in the animal kingdom we mate so that we can make children, other than what i posted earlier the only other reason that your gay is that pollution is affecting out DNA and warping what it truly is.
umm i dont understand that
pollution affecting ur DNA...that doesnt sound possible to only affect some people...
i dont know if u know this but being gay is something u know from the time u hit puberty
but instead of being attracted to the opposite sex ur attracted to people of the same sex
i mean thinking being gay is wrong and thinking its like a mutation are way different
Useless Wrote:umm i dont understand that
pollution affecting ur DNA...that doesnt sound possible to only affect some people...
i dont know if u know this but being gay is something u know from the time u hit puberty
but instead of being attracted to the opposite sex ur attracted to people of the same sex
i mean thinking being gay is wrong and thinking its like a mutation are way different

I dont mean it like that its just that a human being is naturally attracted to the opposite sex when there not something is wrong.
Draik Wrote:
SilverKunai Wrote:
Draik Wrote:Why?

Look at two guys holding hands and making out with each other. Tell me that it doesn't freak you out.

So does looking at a freak of nature, but doesn't mean that I hate him.

Me neather. I hardly hate anything. I don't [hate] gays, I just don't aprove of them. Anyway, if gays loved each other, then marriage is just a thing as proof. They wouldn't really need proof that they loved each other. Marriage isn't always perfect, that's why there is a thing called divorce.
Megabuster Wrote:My anti gay thing has nothing to do with religion, but homosexuel mating defeats the purpose because they cant produce offspring. in my eyes i always thought that homosexuality was natures way of stopping the over populating of the planet because they cant reproduce.

I don't think that's right... there's no need for such a thing. Fear, would be a better proposal for that. Homosexualtiy is a deifference, that just happens. It's not disease, it's a variation of the norm of the majority of the population.
Actually mating is in order too produce grandchildren or too make sure that your genetical line continues. That's why there are sometimes 'helper-genes' in a biological make up of a person. That simply means that if a person has brothers/sisters who have succesfully mated or if a person (read animal) doesn't have a high ranking in the hierarchy he helps the rest of the clan instead of trying to reproduce himself.
For instance with wolves you have a packleader that get's to reproduce (and some underlings who get to do that too) but most of the other males (except some who run away and form own packs) stay and help with hunting and defending without mating.
If you translate this to human standards you could say that gayish nature might have been introduced into the genepool towards helping one's own family.
The simple fact is that it is here and here to stay, so let them have it. They don't wanna get married just to show rings at people you know, financial benefits and hospital visitation rules are a few examples.
Megabuster Wrote:
Useless Wrote:umm i dont understand that

I dont mean it like that its just that a human being is naturally attracted to the opposite sex when there not something is wrong.
ok that makes more sense but when it comes to marriage a gay person cant do anything to change that they are gay so why not allow them to be married
and @ Kunai if what u say is true then hetero's shouldnt need to get married till they get pregnant