Remove Ads

Poll: Should GB be in charge of the nation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
11.76%
2 11.76%
No
88.24%
15 88.24%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President George Bush
Political parties is really the thing that is tearing the country in two, but honestly excel your defense of bush and cheney screams republican, at least you have to admit that you were raised in a republican home...
Now, quick, quick...George Bush actually got a purple heart in the line of duty.
MangaAddict Wrote:Political parties is really the thing that is tearing the country in two, but honestly excel your defense of bush and cheney screams republican, at least you have to admit that you were raised in a republican home...

Well duh! Of course it is tearing the country in two, this is a two party system that we live in, it has been that way for nearly two centuries. Well yes I was raised in a republican home but that doesn't mean that I can't form my own opinion. Usually people defend the side that they believe in, that isn't so wrong. I am sure we would be in the same position right now were the names of the party switched. At least John Kerry isn't in office right now.

And Draik would you hush about that purple heart?! Big Grin
I loved Al Gore when he ran for president... It was the only funny politician i had ever seen.
He sured packed on a few pounds since then.
The Dick thing was a joke...And I'll be honest, i am not American and I have a very poor knowledge base of....*falls down laughing*, ok, ok, so modesty is not for me. No but seriously, forget the exact cases, of a screwup of someone here or there, let's talk general. All in all, America is hated now, because of it's reputation, which is mostly due to Bush. In truth America, is, or rather was, once a great country. The reknown speakers, and leaders that America produces is indeed famous. And it is sad to see the state of current affairs of a once great country.

Here's the main point, and here's what it boild down to. Bush is not deserving of being president, and someone else would be more suited for the job. On the whole, he's done almost nothing useful (and i mean something that an average person wouldn't be able to do; unfortunately, he's just an average person, and nothing more), and on top of that he's made a lot of mistakes, and has destroyed the integrity, and democracy, that is the foundation of America. Maybe I am being a little too harsh in saying this, since it's also his gourvenment as a whole that was somewhat irresponsible, but if he can get credit for his campaigns that weren't his ideas, then he should get the heat of his team.

So what has he done that is good? Tell me?

I'll tell you wha the did wrong that shifted the balance of him being a neutral president, to a terrible one.

-War on Iraq, and everything that goes with it (the irresponisbility of not thinking it out properly, the stuborness, etc...you've heard it all before)

-The fact he did nothing good for the country.

-The way he's completely irresponisble in many ways like handling Katrina. The scandals, the way he handled terrorists etc... (and this includes the big messes made by his gouvernment

-The way he sank the reputation of the country with his stupid grin, and monkey like reputation

-The fact he really did nothing good.
geyter Wrote:I loved Al Gore when he ran for president... It was the only funny politician i had ever seen.
He sured packed on a few pounds since then.

Remind me why he didn't win?
It was a close race but when Republicans won the state of Florida it made Bush the winner so Gore wanted to recount the votes. The Supreme Court deemed that illegal/unconstitutional so that made Bush the winner.
Nah, democrats won florida. But bush's cousin is major so...
Anyway that's why the people wanted to recount the votes but the chairman of the Supreme Court (Gore at the time) didn't deem it constitutional.
Which made me like him even more...
geyter Wrote:Nah, democrats won florida. But bush's cousin is major so...
Anyway that's why the people wanted to recount the votes but the chairman of the Supreme Court (Gore at the time) didn't deem it constitutional.
Which made me like him even more...

I can tell your not an american, lol. Bushs brother is the governor of florida so thats basically how bush won florida... Gore wasnt that great either but I agree he should have been president...
I would say Kerry would've won if he didn't forfit but...I can't really say that.