Remove Ads

Poll: Should GB be in charge of the nation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
11.76%
2 11.76%
No
88.24%
15 88.24%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President George Bush
MangaAddict Wrote:Clinton, hehehe, now that was a funny president (not saying he was a good one).

He was a damn good one too (compared to other presidents, he's somewhere in the middle, not too shabby considering the recent problems with America)
That's what i thought too, but i don't know much about american politics in that time period. Probably cause everything went smooth. (except the monica thing Wink )
geyter Wrote:That's what i thought too, but i don't know much about american politics in that time period. Probably cause everything went smooth. (except the monica thing Wink )

Well, yea...
Clinton wasnt that bad of a president... And things did seem to run smoothly under him...
There wasn't much happening at the time so...
The war in Iraq isn't something that just happened.

By the way, no one has voted for bush on these polls...
http://porterfield.wordpress.com/2007/05...etnam-vet/

"Thomas and his wife came up with the brilliant idea over breakfast saying “we feel like emotional wounds and scars are as hard to carry as physical wounds.”"

He's Texan...but even then, i don't...uh...really see why anyone would actually do that. But still, that man is a true hero, and a true soldier.
When I voted in this thread my jaw dropped when I realized I am the only one who voted yes. You know, we have a lot of teenagers on this forum and sometimes I just feel like osme people are saying what they hear from their parents (where most positions are established from) or other people. There aren't too many people who actually bring a logical argument to this "debate" or even an unbiased sounding opinion.

First, about the war in the middle east. He stationed troops over there because there were believed to be weapons of mass destruction. The head of the CIA, the central intelligence agency, was teh one who informed him of this. If you were to hear this from him I am sure you would believe him as well. George Bush wasn't the wrong one, his advisor was. Of course this idea was also believed because back in the first Bush's reign there were WMDs. Hussein was a mass murderer of his own people with such gas warfare weapons. If ridding him from this world wasn't a good thing then I don't know what is anymore. Of course I am getting a little peeved that we aren't beginning to pull out of their, I believe he is trying to do as much as possible there before his reign ends though. Large scale ideals aren't just realized within seven years. This is most likely why conservatives believe it would be a bad idea to pull out.

Now there are certain things I don't agree with him about too. Such being prochoice and homosexual marriage as well. Yet I do still have a lot of conservative views (I believe I do anyway.) Now in the next election I am not going to say I am voting for a republican, a democrat, or independant, or whatever! I am going to watch the news, listen to the views of both sides and cast my votes on the current candidates views, and not because of who was president these last eight years as I am hearing from many people I know.
Are you a republican?? Seriously I just dont understand how anyone could support bush. So what if his advosors told him the wrong things, its his duty as president to make sure he does whats right for the country and to do that he should have explored all options available to him. A good president would have varied advisors giving him different opinions. The fact is that this war in iraq was solely started to help fund the top politicians and their privatley owned oil corporations...
Your jaw actually dropped? that's nuts. You do realise that the only people in the world who think he's doing a good job are a few americans right?
And he didn't really believe there were WMD's because the weapons Hussein had were delivered to him by the United States and all other transactions of that large amount can easely be monitored. It was revenge, but they needed a reason to give the UN.
I don't get the need of the VS to dominate their believes on other people anyway. They've been doing that since the 20's and no good has come out of it so far.
Anyway i get that all this sounds hard and biased, that's just cause it's an outsiders opinion. And i am biased, anyway. Bush threatened my country and bullied us around. F***ing asshole. Just because we didn't wanna go on a unnessicairy war and told him we wouldn't stand for it, he wanted to pull all economic alliances between our countries. That's just the action of a big child. It would ruin our economy, put a dent in yours (who is already abismaly low since he came to power, remember the times when euro and dollar were worth the same?) and frankly be the actions of a suppressor. Not the great 'liberator' as he wants to be.

And watch the news, and descide. That's a good plan. Just don't watch Fox News.