Remove Ads

Poll: Should GB be in charge of the nation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
11.76%
2 11.76%
No
88.24%
15 88.24%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President George Bush
cause we were all drunk at the time
texans i assume...no but really probably die hard republicans
people probably didnt want a democrat in because the war had already started and they dont trust them w/ war even though kerry actually served....
but in his first term he didnt do as much running the country in the ground so he wasnt as hated
and im pretty sure he attacked iraq bcuz of hussein
he put a hit out on his dad i think.....
that info is from my dad so it might not b accurate...
Well..you can always trust Wikipedia so for anything, go to Wikipedia for answers.

"Hey Dad?"

"Yea?"

"Whats the meaning to life?"

"I dunno. Go to Wikipedia."

Thats going to be my answer to everything my kid asks me when I get one.
You with kids, wow, that is really funny.
Anyway, whats that guys name who is working under bush and started dancing at some big dinner thing...
Megabuster Wrote:But why did the americans vote him in the second time is what i want to know.

Following 9/11, the nation was in a state of pure fure, and so whereas the other guy would have been better for the country as a whole, they chose to elect Bush, who they thought would be a better protector, regardless of if he's the reason that people are targetting America.
When humans are afraid, we tend to go to safety, that's how Bush got elected. He used the nation's fear to win the election.
That's why the man is so damn smart
Yeah, that was probably the most effective campaign ever. It was a work of genius.
I loved all the conspiracy theories about him actually letting the planes fly into the towers, or setting it up. Boggles the mind, but i'm sure people would do it for power.
Although i'd never wanna be president. Long hours. Well not for Bush jr maybe, but for normal presidents. Clinton slept 4 hours a day. I'd have a mental breakdown in 2 weeks probably.
Clinton, hehehe, now that was a funny president (not saying he was a good one).
Clinton made everything cheap back then..