Remove Ads

Poll: Should GB be in charge of the nation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
11.76%
2 11.76%
No
88.24%
15 88.24%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President George Bush
Has anyone seen lil bush on comedy central?? I thought it would be stupid but I watched it and its pretty funny... specially the cheney parts...:grin:
If somebody were to raid Condo's basement i'm sure they would find a buttload of whips and leather outfits. You can just tell by looking at her.
^^ LOL, she is freakin weird looking...
Lil' Bush is really just a show to mock the works and ideas of Bush, which is great. That democrate needs to made fun of. Bush says that Iraq has "weapons of mass destruction" but that's just an excuses to attack Iraq. He probably was afraid of another 9/11 so he starts attacking Iraq. He is just being a coward. Then after, he says the war is over, but has it ever started? Bush started the war because he was afraid. he was afraid that Iraq was going to blow nukes at us. His "efforts" to protect our country has driven the U.S to become even more hated than we already were. I'm glad Bush is going to be gone soon. Why hasn't anyone tried to snipe him like JFK?
SilverKunai Wrote:Lil' Bush is really just a show to mock the works and ideas of Bush, which is great. That democrate needs to made fun of.

You mean republican...
But yeah, the fact he hasnt been shot at is astounding...
They only snipe cool people. Besides it would make no sense from a conspiracy point of view so all those conspiracy-lovers would go mental...
well GB is beening a total b**** so i wouldn't be voting for him next election (dat is if i can vote Tongue)
i still cant believe he lasted this long in power.
He won't get another chance. He's already in term twice.
But why did the americans vote him in the second time is what i want to know.