Remove Ads

Poll: Should GB be in charge of the nation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
11.76%
2 11.76%
No
88.24%
15 88.24%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President George Bush
so ya...we have a president and i just want to know everyones opinion of him
i think hes one of the reasons that every other country hates us...
well thats not much from me but im 14 so dont expect much from me on polotics...
so just vote in the poll or post ur opinion
in my opinion he gets a :thumbdown::thumbdown:
yes thats right 2 thumbs down
George Bush sounds stupid. He went to yale on legacy not smarts. Even his own mother said he wasnt the sharpest tool in the shed before he was elected. Hes rich so he has no idea what its like to be middle class. He started a war with Iraq under the phrase "they may have weapons of mass destruction" and in fact he was wrong. He is against gay marriages (sorry Im for em). Hes against abortion (Im prochoice). Yeah, thats it. I dont like em!:mad:
those are some of the few issues i know about and support so thats the reason i hate him
well one of the reasons
i also hate how the 32 or so % of people(im not up to date on approval ratings) in america that support him are the majority of the people that speak about the issues in america making other countries hate us
of course thats not bush thats the percentile of america that would also run the country into the ground....
No, no, no, noooo...no, no,no, noooo. I will just leave it at that.
He's probably one of the worst presidents America has ever so foolishly elected, along with Nixon. I'd have thought that one generation of Bush's would have been enough for the country, but aparently no. But the man is damn smart. Only thing is not when it comes to running a country. His plans on almost everything, from medical, to foreign affairs is terrible. The whole reason he became president is because he's the wholsome type, a simple american. He's just arrogant and selfish; he plays with the country, with his veetos, and cunning smile.
And don't even get me started on the standardized testing...
Draik Wrote:But the man is damn smart.

I think i know what you mean by that, but you have to remember it's not him that comes up with the war campaigns and color coded awareness and bible wholesome routine. It's his advisors and mostly his dad. They practically proved you can put an idiot in office for 8 years as long as he has a cunning team behind him.
But then i have always been against one vote democracy. In case you haven't noticed, people are cattle. And the guys with the sharpest and longest sticks tell em where to move. (i just made up that metafor. nice huh)
geyter Wrote:
Draik Wrote:But the man is damn smart.

I think i know what you mean by that, but you have to remember it's not him that comes up with the war campaigns and color coded awareness and bible wholesome routine. It's his advisors and mostly his dad. They practically proved you can put an idiot in office for 8 years as long as he has a cunning team behind him.
But then i have always been against one vote democracy. In case you haven't noticed, people are cattle. And the guys with the sharpest and longest sticks tell em where to move. (i just made up that metafor. nice huh)

Exactly, people say he's the dumbest person on earth, but you don't make presidency by grinning stupidly.
Everytime I see him make a speech, Im embarrassed for the us... the way he laughs and smiles reminds me of a stupid man... And I dont like dick cheney or that condoleeza rice...
I H-A-T-E Condoleeza rice.