Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prince of tennis
the manga is closing its curtains this is what i believe to be the last match. any inferences on whats gonna happen?
well..., obviously (and hopefully) Seigaku's victory.
I agree with wildstriker, Konomi just loves Seigaku too much so they will most probably win.

And although I've got a soft spot for Seigaku, Rikkai's still my favorite team so I want them to win, haha.

It's annoying how Knomi seems to be stalling though, I've been dying to know what the match order is. I was hoping I'd get to know it in 345 but all I get is Momo in a helicopter, bleh.
Yeah..., so much for the new chapter...

The good thing (or bad thing, If you like him) is..., Momo might just wouldn't play in the final If they get Echizen late into the match (and he'll play single 1 for that reason).

So presumeably with Momo and Taka out of the picture, and Echizen playing S1, That leave the match from S3 to D1 with the exact number from Seigaku team. Tezuka will surely play Single as well, and Oishi & Eiji fill up D1. The rest will be Fuji, Inui, & Kaidoh which I'm rather not sure where will they fit.

Hopefully we get to see the match order & some intense beginning rally in the next chapter..., and Echizen can have the last 2 page.
i agree 345 was a let down i wanted to see who was vsing who.
Hmm, interesting thought there. Ryoma's got s1 for sure. With the remaining people, I think Tezuka and Fuji will be playing singles while doubles would be Oishi-Eiji and Inui-Kaidoh.

Oh well, the scans should be out real soon. There's a high chance that Yukimura will face off with Echizen. So I'm hoping Tezuka's going to duke it out with Sanada and Fuji and Akaya'll have a rematch seeing as both of them have leveled up quite a bit. I'm not sure with their doubles though.

Oh well, scans are agoing to be about real soon, and hopefully, the match order will finally be revealed. And Yeah, maybe Ryoma can get a full spread to himself.
well we all kno that hes gonna attain the final stage of muga when he faces off in the final match against rikki. i wonder wat the final stage looks like tho heheheh xO
Well, anyone know where the new chapter is?

Also, this manga comes out every week right?
Supposely yes, but not all the time, especially not on holiday's time.

From what I know, manga such as Prince of Tennis, Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, To-Love-Ru, Eyeshield 21 are all in weekly jump magz, so the new raw chapter should be out by now.

But of course, seeing how manga such as Naruto, Bleach, & One Piece always takes priority from fan scans, so we have to wait for the time being...
Yeah, I guess those three do take priority.

Still, I thought atleast one translater would like PoT more than the others lol.

How I wish I knew Japanese.