Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris Hilton.
So you guys think that it's alright to hate her? Everyone's in agreement on what she is (somewhat, but close enough), but not on what they think of her and wether or not it's right.

I honestly don't like her for what she's become and the thousands of girl's minds she's ruined. That said, and I am grinding my teeth as i say this, I think that people are (aaarrrggghhh) being too overbearing on her.
Well, she didn't exactly make the tape. It was filmed without her consent : P, Don't hate the dog! It didn't do anything ;_; - I thought she lost Tinkerbell @__@;;
No it wasn't. she says hi to everybody on the tape! She talks to the camera!
And yeah she did lose Tinkerbell, but then magically found him a week later. (although the Tink she 'found' has completely different ears...)
LOLOLOL! Sorry, I didn`t watch it xD
Guess the news can be wrong? The one I watched at least ;w;

geyter Wrote:Uh, do you know a lot of people who get rich by enhancing society?

Well then maybe thats the problem, but she in particular is pretty bad in terms of the type of role model she is to those little girls who watch her on tv.
i still dont understand why she is a role model
does the way america work nowadays make little girls wanna be rich by not doing anything like paris
cuz if it is we will have a lot of married old folk who saved lots of money
having a rich dad is not reason to be famous
who here even knows who her dad looks like? hes the one who should be famous and it might just be me but i dont even know his name
Anyone in america that is on tv is a role model to the kids that watch them on tv, that is just the way america works.
All i know about her dad is that he is a rich texan.
Shes a terrible role model because in that stupid show she did a while back she made it seem like girls were stupid. Plus she knew cameras were on her and she did slutty whore things...
grr she pisses me off
i can only pray for tinkerbell and its "new ears"
(DIFFERENT DOG)
America has very few good role models so when paris comes she is basically the next best thing.(not really)