Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris Hilton.
umm well shes not really a celebrity shes just an eris
and to say shes a slut or a whore, well whos to say she isnt
i mean ur entitled to ur opinion of saying that we dont know her so we cant call her a slut but i mean look at the facts
she does deliver the scandals to the tabloids so she can have publicity
that is basically a whore....just for different reasons
shes like an attention whore
but u are right on the fact that no one really knows if she sleeps w/ a bunch of people so we have no facts but we do have the most trustworthy system of info in america
good old fashion tabloids
Useless Wrote:umm well shes not really a celebrity shes just an eris
and to say shes a slut or a whore, well whos to say she isnt
i mean ur entitled to ur opinion of saying that we dont know her so we cant call her a slut but i mean look at the facts
she does deliver the scandals to the tabloids so she can have publicity
that is basically a whore....just for different reasons
shes like an attention whore
but u are right on the fact that no one really knows if she sleeps w/ a bunch of people so we have no facts but we do have the most trustworthy system of info in america
good old fashion tabloids

But she did make that video.
Self-gratification is not something of a person as yourself draik. Telling me i am wrong is judgemental. Whether you like it or not, everyone is judgemental, even you. Just because I judge those who have done things like those I stated, doesn't make me right or incorrect. It makes me sensible. Spouting such claims you will wish/work for those goals without being judgemental is hypocritical. I hope you do not take this as an insult, Draik, it really isn't directed to you, but the more extreme of those ideals.
CrazyBleachFan Wrote:Self-gratification is not something of a person as yourself draik. Telling me i am wrong is judgemental. Whether you like it or not, everyone is judgemental, even you. Just because I judge those who have done things like those I stated, doesn't make me right or incorrect. It makes me sensible. Spouting such claims you will wish/work for those goals without being judgemental is hypocritical. I hope you do not take this as an insult, Draik, it really isn't directed to you, but the more extreme of those ideals.

You truly are a good person. Everyone makes a judgement, we have to gratify our existence and to reason. And no, judging someone has no bearing on wether or not you're right, you're right. But, (and there is a but, otherwise it just wouldn't be me right? Muahahahahaha) when judgemental, and you choose to follow those thoughts over logic and reasoning, then you're being moved by your feelings, of dislike and jealousy. In other words, clouding your judgement. What I do say is that when a judgemental thought comes to mind, you think before you make a decision to act. If you see a fat man walking down the street, then instead of thinking how hopeless he is, think about how he got there and how it must be difficult. And CBF, there's no one but me that this could be aimed at, and I am used to critisicsm.
No, it really isn't aimed at you. I just hate those ideals. Those things have caused more harm than good. I just don't like them, but lol I judge personalities/actions, like racists and that woman. I feel horrible for those kids. You have to see that video and then you would be sick. I mean those adults should be beaten with a rake. lol using a fat guy isn't the best for me, seeing I am an ex-fat guy, so I sympathize with him. I would tell him just to roll a couple of hundred times like i had to :lol:.
CrazyBleachFan Wrote:No, it really isn't aimed at you. I just hate those ideals. Those things have caused more harm than good. I just don't like them, but lol I judge personalities/actions, like racists and that woman. I feel horrible for those kids. You have to see that video and then you would be sick. I mean those adults should be beaten with a rake. lol using a fat guy isn't the best for me, seeing I am an ex-fat guy, so I sympathize with him. I would tell him just to roll a couple of hundred times like i had to :lol:.

If you think that's bad, then let me tell you about a christian cult, isolated in the mountains in america. They abused children, the whole thing was based on love, and Jesus. And when I mean love I mean the two kinds: physical, and emotional. So they molested children, wormen, they had orgies, wife swapping, and a really messed up life. The children were "blessed" by teachers, and could be pulled into another room by complete strangers...The whole thing stopped with the internet when people realized that it wasn't normal. The whole thing was so bad that the son of the leader of the cult commited suicide after killing a few of the women that molested him when he was young. And it wasn't like the kid had it bad...he was like a prince in the cult, so can you imagine how it was for the peasants?
Jees man, that's wrong. I mean that is out there. How can people just do these things. I am really out of the whole religion thing. There are bad things happening everywhere for it.
That is just not right. And there are probably more of those types of things going on all over the place which is kinda sad.
Unfortunatley yea, from the crusades, to World War II, where does it end? Not to mention Jerusalem, and so much more...
I actually like Paris. (stop shouting at me!)
She has no morals and knows she is too dumb or uninterested in stocks too make a fortune that way, so she invented a whole new profession. A celebrety. You gotta have major cohones for that.

But i thought the sex tape was lame. It was soooo boring. Like she was rocking on a chair or something. (i did like the 'hi mom' part)

Ahaha, and that song wasn't half bad. As a stone cold rocker myself i wouldn't have bought it or anything. But i really can't tell the difference between her songs and songs from other pop idols.