Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris Hilton.
Blaze Wrote:hehe ur right Draik..it's as bad as bullying!people should have consider her as human that have feelings at some point xP,and we still doesn't know the matter of fact that will she change or not.

excatly wut u just say Draik but Paris Hilton is speaking

Thanks. But all in all I am glad how things began with our try at rejuvenating the threads. Hopefully it'll continue.
hehe i can get use to dis ^^ game threads are getting a lil boring..
Draik Wrote:
Blaze Wrote:

the videos say it all =.=

i doubt she will change...i mean if she will change,she should've been for along time...i bet she's just going to party like a slut and make another stupid sex tape when she's out of jail..

That's my point, people just further the stereotype of her being something that she probably isn't. No one here has a right to judge her, especially since no one here has met her.

Who can stand in front of my words, and firmly put their hands on their hearts and swear on all that is holy to them that they do have the right to judge one who they have never met, or seen in differnt lights, one who is human, and also say that she is everything people say she is. Who can outright say this? She is human. I say that not to perserve her integrity, but because no one is as stupid everyone makes her out to be.

Well idk Draik, sure you can't judge her on everything the public says, but she has done enough on her own and you know i will judge her to be a slut. I mean I saw a video on this camp called Jesus Camp (idk if any of you have seen it) and I judge them to be sick people. It is a camp for evangelical Christians (not to insult anyone who is a believer, these are specific people) and the adults running this show basically warp the children's minds. The lady herself on video said she wanted the children to generate as much faithfulness as a suicide bomber. I judge her to be a sick person and racists too, I have never met one, but I have dealt with them through the internet and just people shouting out slurs on the streets. And then theres Paris and sluts in general, who do things (not going to get into detail). I judge them all, because of what they say and do. The news/public may influence it a little, but when it comes right down to it, they all speak loudly enough for themselves. i am not saying I am a great guy or that I am not hypocritical for judging someone else, when I have my own faults, but some people aren't worth the time in defending. Idk that's what I think.
no offence but I HATE the tiny dog she has, and many other girls/gays have, what you want is a REAL dog, not a bloody chew toy for one.
Eww...Sparks is right who wants to have poll?? Like for her to go back to jail for twice as longer?? I totally vote and ya I hate her dog! LONG LIVE LARGE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, what if you have both lol? I have a small fox terrier and a labrodar retriever. Having both is pretty fun too lol. But you know she lost her dog once and there was a big news coverage on that too for days. I mean what the hell is so important about this kind of stuff. I just don't understand celebrities.
I've had a doberman and a rottweiler, i'm stuck with 2 cats now, but there names are cool, Midnight (black cat) and Storm (tabby cat)

midnight gave me a scar that stretches across the whole of my left foot.

and storm brings frogs in from the pond out side Tongue
CrazyBleachFan Wrote:I just don't understand celebrities.
are we still talking about paris?
She parades herself as a slut and a party goer...:mad:
I hate the dog too. But some stupid girls like them...And all I can do is ofer them my pity. But fine you want to judge her, then do so, what you do is your buisness. But as a fellow human being, and a righteous one that beleives in free speech, and the importance of working in harmony for a better future, which is the right one, I must say that you aren't right. We can all joke and say that she's a slut and stupid blond, but who actually beleives that?

She's a celebrity, and there's a lot of pressure on her for scandals, which she delivers...it's her job. Like it or not, she's good at luring young minds, and I would love to say that she's evil, and I would but that would mean that there would be no one else to defend the truth. So I say that at heart she's a normal person that pretends to be stupid on camera, like a lot of university girls, med students for the documentary I saw I might add. She's a person that now realizes what she has done is stupid and that she'll change. What evidence do you have tht she won't?