Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris Hilton.
Paris Hilton and her dog, are probably the two most detested american icons peresently breathing my air. Most people hate her, young naive and stupid girls love her, some fantasize about her. But I want to know, what exactly makes you hate her so much? Is it justified? Let's explore the true depths of this weird creature that profits from her father's success and the many other girls that act like her. Her behaviour is basically to act stupid and cute, like barby, and unfortunatley a lot of girls these days do the same to attract guys; this common trend is upsetting to people like me, but what about you? Do you think that girls have to do this to get attention? Any other thoughts? Recently as most of you know, Paris was imprisoned, and has sent a letter to the view saying that she will change. Do you think that she can? Do you think that as a celebrity, she has taken the right first step?

Your oppinions? Thay can even be on the celebrity status of huge hollywood names and the power they possess, anything smart. But there can be a few jokes from now and then.

Anyways, your thoughts, dear readers?

(And you better pitch in, otherwise I'll be sure to wreck hell on you, regardless of what Greg does :devilSmile
Um well I can't say anything about her that isn't a curse lol. Like you said she basically acts like a slut and in my book is complete white trash and I really hated it when her imprisonment got so much hype/news air time (Anna's death included), when no offense there are much more important things going on out there. No girl should act like that ever. I mean what's the turn on for anyone with that? If you guys watch the South Park episode with her, you will see and laugh so much, but basically they depicted right on the money. She's not going to change, just going to be worse when she gets out.
Seriously, did we have to go here??  I hate paris hilton, she famous for doing nothing and she sounds stupid.  I hate her dog and i hate her.  Honestly, I have no justified cause.  But I dont care, I hate her, shes rich and i want her money....:mad:

CBF, I saw that episode!! I love south park!!
She's annoying, dumb, rich, BLONDEY-BLONDE, made a crap sex-tape (according to many a people, including Geyter and lily-allen (ihateher) and some other guys/gals)
Look I ask you, can you truly say that she's everything that they say she is.

the videos say it all =.=

i doubt she will change...i mean if she will change,she should've been for along time...i bet she's just going to party like a slut and make another stupid sex tape when she's out of jail..
she probably has a sort of act going on, a very good one Tongue
Blaze Wrote:

the videos say it all =.=

i doubt she will change...i mean if she will change,she should've been for along time...i bet she's just going to party like a slut and make another stupid sex tape when she's out of jail..

That's my point, people just further the stereotype of her being something that she probably isn't. No one here has a right to judge her, especially since no one here has met her.

Who can stand in front of my words, and firmly put their hands on their hearts and swear on all that is holy to them that they do have the right to judge one who they have never met, or seen in differnt lights, one who is human, and also say that she is everything people say she is. Who can outright say this? She is human. I say that not to perserve her integrity, but because no one is as stupid everyone makes her out to be.
hehe ur right Draik..it's as bad as bullying!people should have consider her as human that have feelings at some point xP,and we still doesn't know the matter of fact that will she change or not.

excatly wut u just say Draik but Paris Hilton is speaking
O.O Paris Hilton? Are you kidding me?!?...God. Like or Hate her. She's famous for both. >_>