Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topic of interest.
Ouch that's mean Draik and Megabuster what? You don't believe in greenhouse gases?
global warming is natural occurrence even though we are speeding it up... so i think that people are exaggerating the downside to it....i mean there are good effects to it like canada will become a paradise.,. more reason to hate canadians, they have it so good...., but anyways....im sure that we will either adapt like past generations did or we will think of something to either stop it or some way to get rid of the trapped gasses or something... i mean it will be hundreds of years b4 any drastic effects take effect so we'll all be dead by that time....ahhh good ol' american thinking....(btw that last part is NOT something i believe so just dont bother posting about it)
Useless Wrote:global warming is natural occurrence even though we are speeding it up... so i think that people are exaggerating the downside to it....i mean there are good effects to it like canada will become a paradise.,. more reason to hate canadians, they have it so good...., but anyways....im sure that we will either adapt like past generations did or we will think of something to either stop it or some way to get rid of the trapped gasses or something... i mean it will be hundreds of years b4 any drastic effects take effect so we'll all be dead by that time....ahhh good ol' american thinking....(btw that last part is NOT something i believe so just dont bother posting about it)

I got into a big arguement with my friends about this and it lasted 2 days before i got them to listen to reason. My arguement was basically the same as useless. I really dont like arguing about it anymore tho.
What's the problem with the last line Useless? Alot of people do think like that lol. Also, Geyter what country do you live in, because I almost forgot, but America is the shortest country of the developed countries now. My homeland.
well america is the shortest developed country but the average man in america is still 5 10
so i think geyter just landed in the very shallow end of the gene pool
Sorry, you're right...maybe that was crossing the line, if it helps I was taking out the trash which was outside for a long time, and that grew worms, wich I didn't realized, and so ended up with maggots on my best clothes...

And by the way Canadians would have it bad if it became a warmer place, not only our summers, but no more free health care, more insect problems, flodding, loss of wildlife, emergency strains...

And an argument with me on Global warming is never boring *winks, and smiles with shiny teeth*

And geyter lives in belgum, if memory serves right.
Megabuster Wrote:
Useless Wrote:global warming is natural occurrence even though we are speeding it up... so i think that people are exaggerating the downside to it....i mean there are good effects to it like canada will become a paradise.,. more reason to hate canadians, they have it so good...., but anyways....im sure that we will either adapt like past generations did or we will think of something to either stop it or some way to get rid of the trapped gasses or something... i mean it will be hundreds of years b4 any drastic effects take effect so we'll all be dead by that time....ahhh good ol' american thinking....(btw that last part is NOT something i believe so just dont bother posting about it)

I got into a big arguement with my friends about this and it lasted 2 days before i got them to listen to reason.  My arguement was basically the same as useless.  I really dont like arguing about it anymore tho.

Sorry for double post, but wanted to quote.

Megabuster, what Useless said is completely different than what you said. You said you can't believe in global warming/greenhouse effects. lol Useless admits to greenhouse effects being real, which is true I believe. idk how you can argue it isn't real.
CrazyBleachFan Wrote:
Megabuster Wrote:

I got into a big arguement with my friends about this and it lasted 2 days before i got them to listen to reason.  My arguement was basically the same as useless.  I really dont like arguing about it anymore tho.

Sorry for double post, but wanted to quote.

Megabuster, what Useless said is completely different than what you said. You said you can't believe in global warming/greenhouse effects. lol Useless admits to greenhouse effects being real, which is true I believe. idk how you can argue it isn't real.

But you can argue on what's dangerous, and who's to blame, and how to fix it.
That wasn't crossing any line, it's actually a really big problem. See the thing is i'm quite attractive, or well liked or whatever. But i can't mentally accept a love interest that is bigger than me. So only about 10% of all girls count. And to find a cute and fun one in that 10% which is not in relationship or can be seduced out of a retionship is really only about 1% left.
So one girl in a 100 for me, and that is still no inclination whether she will like me or not.

And yes i live in Belgium, which will no longer exsist if the poles keep melting.
And is along with holland the first world country with the highest average height, if i can recollect accurately. We have no latino's. or Asians. Only Nordic-ish and Germanish and the tallest dark skinned people (from Congo).
they are all bastards!!! :grin:
I heard somewhere in recent news, China now tops the U.S in more greenhouse gasses. Other countries will follow China in growth and its production of greenhouse gasses. Even with the Kyoto Protocol, Global Warming will only pause. But China has ratified the protocol,and is not required to reduce carbon emissions under the present agreement,yet. Global Warming has begun to take its toll when that huge iceberg fell into the ocean a few months ago, so it is real(As over a lot of people know) What we should do about is a main issue now. We can either take action to reduce or reverse future warming or we can adapt to its expected consequences. Which would probably include major flooding, climate change, temperature increase/decrease, and much sewage, waste and etc will be entered into the water, making it dangerous to many underdeveloped countries.

So we need to either adapt, or fix it now before it begins to get completely out of hand.