Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topic of interest.
stem cells of babies teeth are being saved in britain, so that in the future scientist may be able to make new organs from them.
http://thinkprogress.org/2005/05/20/the-...t-answers/
Sparks Wrote:stem cells of babies teeth are being saved in britain, so that in the future scientist may be able to make new organs from them.

Speaking of teeth, Canadian dentists (best in the world) have found a way to regrow teeth using a massaging technique

http://www.engadget.com/2006/06/30/new-l...row-teeth/
That is crazy, I mean I know a person who fell on the ground and chipped his tooth out. Pretty bad actually, but this is crazy. That would be awesome, just think of the old people too lol.
well since theres now a thread for stem cell research i guess we need a new topic sooooooooo
what about cloning? do we really need more sheep?
cloning I have no idea on. I can't look either way for morals/benefits, but if it ever evolves to humans, it would be stupid, because really do we need anymore humans on this cramped planet? (I mean besides the ones being born. Cloning would be an overdose)
Global warming?
People can grow taller from that device!!! What the hell man! Why don't they research that a little more! I'm 5' f**king 4'' tall, and 24 years old!!! Give me that device, i'll be a guinea pig for all i care!
(although i do make fun of a lot of plastic surgery shows, i wouldn't mind have some myself apparantly)
Draik Wrote:Global warming?

Im sorry i just cant believe in global warming if you mean to talk about greenhouse gases.
geyter Wrote:People can grow taller from that device!!! What the hell man! Why don't they research that a little more! I'm 5' f**king 4'' tall, and 24 years old!!! Give me that device, i'll be a guinea pig for all i care!
(although i do make fun of a lot of plastic surgery shows, i wouldn't mind have some myself apparantly)

So how is it picking up girls with a stubby stature? Cool