Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topic of interest.
So as most people have noticed, the forums have gotten a little lowbrow, to change that I propose that we find a subjects to debate on.

So far I can think of:
Iraq
America's oil problems
The enviornment (global warming, the slef-attracting new project in london)
Abortion
Stem cell research
Religion
Evolution (recently there was a museum built that claims that science is a lie and that the bible is 100% right, which includes the claim that the world was created in less than a week.)
Science
War
Medical issues
Any new documentary

Any other ideas?

Edit:Also add your opinion.
Paris Hilton, no Im just joking... seriously.:grin:
The culture of Youtube...
No...no...that's actually a good idea. *eyes glint in satisfaction*. I'll start a thread on it.
Well, I guess let's talk about stem cells.

Draik you hear about how scientists found they could get stem cells off of a rat's tail? My dad was telling me about it and how we might not have to use fetuses/umbilical cords anymore.
A rats tail?? So eventually we will be able to say "we cured disease because of some rat tail."
Anyway, does anyone think that there is a cure for cancer bu its been covered up because its not good fo business...
Ooh, theres something to talk about, post your fav conspiracy theories!!
There isn't a cure for cancer, but I remember a Mad TV skit, where the guy became the president and he gave everyone of the top companies in the world a disease and they said a cure was made for everyone. I think that could be possible. If we just infect those top guys, lol they would research it. They do have the resources.

But yeah, basically, MA. My dad said its a huge push forward and then he was syaign how GB might be put in history as one of the great presidents, because he was the one that really pushed for stemcell research, but that is so much bull. He might have been joking lol.
George Bush, greatest president. Ew! Yuck! Awful! Okay, Im done...:grin:
CrazyBleachFan Wrote:There isn't a cure for cancer, but I remember a Mad TV skit, where the guy became the president and he gave everyone of the top companies in the world a disease and they said a cure was made for everyone. I think that could be possible. If we just infect those top guys, lol they would research it. They do have the resources.

But yeah, basically, MA. My dad said its a huge push forward and then he was syaign how GB might be put in history as one of the great presidents, because he was the one that really pushed for stemcell research, but that is so much bull. He might have been joking lol.

George bush was against stem cell research if memory serves right.
Then what was my dad talking about? Idk maybe he was against the stem cell production but not trying to do it on animals or something? idk maybe my dad is just acting messed up.