Pages (5): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Crazy things
Draik

Group: Uploaders
Crazy things

It's not so much a game as a place to tell, or show crazy things, from videos, to stories, to things that you've done yourself.

06-23-2007 07:58 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Blaze
Posting Freak

Group: Registered
RE: Crazy things

Crazy commercial..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7J3up1SJMk

edit:the embed isn't working so click on the link :D

©1994-Ongoing by Blaze.All right reserved.

Blaze-The orginal guy who brought sexybackô.

(Note:Justin Timberlake and SilverKunai are posers.)

This post was last modified: 06-23-2007 08:05 AM by Blaze.

06-23-2007 08:04 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
MangaAddict
Master Poster

OMG I jumped...lol

I'm Tobi-tastic!
06-23-2007 08:08 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Blaze
Posting Freak

lol im glad u did! lol dat's the whole point

06-23-2007 08:13 AM
Useless
Posting Freak

http://vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/2137
heres something strange

**Hoshigaki Kisame Sword: Samehada Ring: Nanju**
♪ there was a farmer had a cow and it was made into beef ♪
06-23-2007 09:32 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
geyter

Group: Manga Group

Can i request a crazy link here? i once got this mail from a friend that held a lot of spoofs on creationism on comedy shows (family guy was one, i think still standing was also on there, ...) but i lost it and can't find it anywhere. So if anybody knows it...

06-23-2007 10:17 AM
Useless
Posting Freak

for any number of crazy things go to http://ebaumsworld.com/dailydump/
interesting news stories and random vids

**Hoshigaki Kisame Sword: Samehada Ring: Nanju**
♪ there was a farmer had a cow and it was made into beef ♪
06-23-2007 11:45 AM
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators

Ever not change one day in gym? Well this story happened to me a few months ago...

One day I didn't bring my gym clothes to school, right? So When its gym, I search through the lost and found but only to find pants..that was black..but not from its original color..yea. Well the next thing I think of is to just sit on the bench quietly and somewhat hidden. Then one of the advisors see me just sitting there without regular uniform clothes so he comes up to me and asks me why I haven't changed yet.

Thinking fast, I say something. "I'm not wearing any underpants, do you really wanna see my c**k? Pervert." And somehow, I got off without any trouble. He just said to get in line for warmups. Its not like I don't like gym, its just I didn't bring my gym clothes.

Creepiest day of my teenage life...

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
06-23-2007 11:56 AM
Blaze
Posting Freak

RE:††Crazy things

SilverKunai Wrote:

Ever not change one day in gym? Well this story happened to me a few months ago...

One day I didn't bring my gym clothes to school, right? So When its gym, I search through the lost and found but only to find pants..that was black..but not from its original color..yea. Well the next thing I think of is to just sit on the bench quietly and somewhat hidden. Then one of the advisors see me just sitting there without regular uniform clothes so he comes up to me and asks me why I haven't changed yet.

Thinking fast, I say something. "I'm not wearing any underpants, do you really wanna see my c**k? Pervert." And somehow, I got off without any trouble. He just said to get in line for warmups. Its not like I don't like gym, its just I didn't bring my gym clothes.

Creepiest day of my teenage life...††

lol xD i find that somewhat funny (am i strange @_@)and yea...gym clothes is kind of annoying -.- have to bring it everyday..

06-23-2007 12:02 PM
MangaAddict
Master Poster

I have a crazy story.
My great uncle was really lazy so he made hi house out of chrome, the furniture, the ceilings, everything was chrome... In the middle of each room was a drain. When he cleaned his house he bought in his house and washed everything down.
Another story, same guy. The neighbors kept complainig about his lawn. So he had a cement truck cment his entire yard and he painte the cement green...
Im dead serious...

I'm Tobi-tastic!
06-23-2007 12:11 PM
Pages (5): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: