Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alchemy powers
Phantom Wrote:I think Draik just wants to argue...

IM NOT IN GRADE SCHOOL!!!! T-T
im so so sad......
why does everybody think im in grade school....
IM 15 DAMMIT!!!!!!

Draik...
i sorry if i offended u in anyway.....
but why did u insult me?? im so sad!!!!
WAAAAAAAH
OK lets get back to topic!!!
(srry for the debate here cuz by me)(bows like a million times)

anyway,
the energy alchemist will have the ability to change the forms of energy!
This is trough manipulation of molecules via the transmutaion circle scarred on the skin above his heart...(the problem is that there is a line connecting to his index finger so i need to direct the transmutations from there)
well, he can create a wall(out of nowhere) by combining molecules together from the surroundings(he can just use air molecules), Use the vibration of the molecules to bumb into each other to produce sound waves, make use of exothermic reactions to create heat(and visa versa) and also, this is veri useful to create ice cream in hot weather!!!!(YAY!!)

I can also cause a vaccum by making the molecules around me move away by drawing a normal circle around the place i want vacuum in using my index finger....

Is this too powerful? >.<
ill change my type of alchemy later if u guys want it.....
jonaling Wrote:OK lets get back to topic!!!
(srry for the debate here cuz by me)(bows like a million times)

anyway,
the energy alchemist will have the ability to change the forms of energy!
This is trough manipulation of molecules via the transmutaion circle scarred on the skin above his heart...(the problem is that there is a line connecting to his index finger so i need to direct the transmutations from there)
well, he can create a wall(out of nowhere) by combining molecules together from the surroundings(he can just use air molecules), Use the vibration of the molecules to bumb into each other to produce sound waves, make use of exothermic reactions to create heat(and visa versa) and also, this is veri useful to create ice cream in hot weather!!!!(YAY!!)

I can also cause a vaccum by making the molecules around me move away by drawing a normal circle around the place i want vacuum in using my index finger....

Is this too powerful? >.<
ill change my type of alchemy later if u guys want it.....

No it's really cool. I like it.
jonaling Wrote:IM NOT IN GRADE SCHOOL!!!! T-T
im so so sad......
why does everybody think im in grade school....
IM 15 DAMMIT!!!!!!

Draik...
i sorry if i offended u in anyway.....
but why did u insult me?? im so sad!!!!
WAAAAAAAH

How did I insult you? You said "I am going to highschool" and I just assumed that you were in gradechool because of all the "Waaah" and excess and improper use of punctuation, which I am sure the girls find cute, but just didn't seem like a high schooler to me. I just assumed...Sorry, I asked because I thought it shocking in the first place that you would be in gradeschool.

jonaling Wrote:Ehhhhhh.....

srry about my careless post.... i was stressed....
after all im going to high school soon....
thanks greg-sama for making it more simplified for people.....
eh heh heh heh...

What was I supposed to think?
aznboiray Wrote:if you were an alchemist what kind of alchemy would u choose to use?

from my name, it might b sorta obvious who my alchemist is ^_^

so...
name- fai
given name- electroshock alchemist
origin- xingese (immigrated to amestris with family before fma began)
type of alchemy- amestrian
abilities/accessories-
-using thermal energy and alchemy to ionize ANY atoms
-allow charging of any items in 50m vicinity
-use alchemy to take current out of any running wire to charge items, instead of ionizing atoms
-a retractable double headed spear with capacitors built in throughout, allowing it to become charged (especially at the tips of the spear)
-changing electric and magnetic fields to move/throw charged items (ie- the spear, diamond kunai created by the alchemist my brother made, the organic alchemist, knives, chairs, desks, tables, windows, clothes hangers, whatever i charge x) )
-using the E-fields and B-fields to "shoot" electrons at enemies (field strength will vary depending on the type of "shot" needed)
-metallic shoes and gloves allowing for "flight" (rubber near skin, then outside of metal, to protect self) (gloves have transmutation circle in between rubber and metal, preventing the destruction of the circles)
-salt covered pills of alkali metals (most of the time cesium), allowing for massive explosions when placed in water. (this works best when i work with the alchemist my friend created, the water binding alchemist)
-use sparks to detonate gases (ie- CH4 or any alkanes created by the organic alchemist)
Quote:from my name, it might b sorta obvious who my alchemist is ^_^

so...
name- fai
given name- electroshock alchemist  
origin- xingese (immigrated to amestris with family before fma began)
type of alchemy- amestrian
abilities/accessories-
-using thermal energy and alchemy to ionize ANY atoms
-allow charging of any items in 50m vicinity
-use alchemy to take current out of any running wire to charge items, instead of ionizing atoms
-a retractable double headed spear with capacitors built in throughout, allowing it to become charged (especially at the tips of the spear)
-changing electric and magnetic fields to move/throw charged items (ie- the spear, diamond kunai created by the alchemist my brother made, the organic alchemist, knives, chairs, desks, tables, windows, clothes hangers, whatever i charge x) )
-using the E-fields and B-fields to "shoot" electrons at enemies (field strength will vary depending on the type of "shot" needed)
-metallic shoes and gloves allowing for "flight" (rubber near skin, then outside of metal, to protect self) (gloves have transmutation circle in between rubber and metal, preventing the destruction of the circles)
-salt covered pills of alkali metals (most of the time cesium), allowing for massive explosions when placed in water.  (this works best when i work with the alchemist my friend created, the water binding alchemist)
-use sparks to detonate gases (ie- CH4 or any alkanes created by the organic alchemist)

wow, u know quite a lot.. ^^,v
underdot Wrote:wow, u know quite a lot.. ^^,v

lol not really. ive just had lots of time to try to work out my alchemist's design, and cuz im trying to use this alchemist and the other 2 mentioned in a fanfic im writing,

then taking ap physics this year helped a lot in the "explanations" x)
i like kimbley's ability
my Alchemy powers would be control over water, the Water Alchemist