Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats happened to the good content?
That's entirely up to them
Greg Wrote:Hmmm, what you guys need to remember is sometimes, people feel the need to just talk with people who have similar interests and can relate.

Isn't that what we're kind of saying? Recently there hasn't been anything of the kind. There's only been a lot of game posts, and shout out posts. I agree the shout out thread is neccesary, but what there were just too many threads that tried to acomplish the same thing.

...And uh...uh...how did it become my fault? And it's Draik, damnit, Draik; I keep on telling you...and, "laddy"? aren't you 14?

I should also add it's kind of eveyone's fault. Plus, in reality there's only a handful of people that really post, so out of them maybe half post a lot of useless posts, so it seems like a lot of posts are purely "msn" type comments.
I know that, but i still want to revive some good discussions, maybe think up some Battle polls that could go on weekly, to make people want to come to this site, cause i'm getting bored with it to be honest >_< and need a revival in fresh-ness, but that could be just me Big Grin

[EDIT]

Draik Wrote:
Greg Wrote:Hmmm, what you guys need to remember is sometimes, people feel the need to just talk with people who have similar interests and can relate.

Isn't that what we're kind of saying? Recently there hasn't been anything of the kind. There's only been a lot of game posts, and shout out posts. I agree the shout out thread is neccesary, but what there were just too many threads that tried to acomplish the same thing.

...And uh...uh...how did it become my fault? And it's Draik, damnit, Draik; I keep on telling you...and, "laddy"? aren't you 14?

well if you can call me Sparksy boy, I can call you Draiky lad
Sparks Wrote:I know that, but i still want to revive some good discussions, maybe think up some Battle polls that could go on weekly, to make people want to come to this site, cause i'm getting bored with it to be honest >_< and need a revival in fresh-ness, but that could be just me Big Grin

[EDIT]

Draik Wrote:

well if you can call me Sparksy boy, I can call you Draiky lad

Didn't I ask you before I actually started calling you Sparksy. And I even retained the courtesy of not call you Sparky (which is a dog's name).
Sparky was a name I chose to call myself when i was about 9... call me what you want Big Grin
well im going to take the blame too but people should post on the forum too so i can reply back =/
Well the hour of change is upon us, as i can see a lot better topics are popping up in the off-topic section and its getting a lot more interesting then before. But ususally when i see a forum start dying or getting low brow they introduce VS topics that get people interested in the content on the forum and not just for manga and anime but for public opinion on things they know. idk just thought id say something.
Megabuster Wrote:Well the hour of change is upon us, as i can see a lot better topics are popping up in the off-topic section and its getting a lot more interesting then before.  But ususally when i see a forum start dying or getting low brow they introduce VS topics that get people interested in the content on the forum and not just for manga and anime but for public opinion on things they know. idk just thought id say something.

*looks around the corner, under the bed, in the closet* *drives to the airport* *buys a ticket* *goes to the other side of the world* *searches for a couple of months* *sits, and thinks* "Damnit, who the hell is exactlyl responsible for that? hmmmm..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats Your Favorite Color? TraN 66 9,858 11-19-2013, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Summer's here..who's having a good one? SilverKunai 21 2,009 07-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Last Post: B!NG0