Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats happened to the good content?
seriously, this place has become MSN, it may be off topic but i'd like to see some decent (sp?) discussions around here. not just shout out thread and games so people can boost a post count, i think having a good discussion on either a seroius or light humored, or anywhere inbetween would be good, instead of constant threads of the same drabble, i'm ok with it but i'd like to see something else aswell, maybe a decent discussion on something going on in the world or something like request pages or Competitions. not just chat threads, cause it gets boring and is just an excuse to post random "BLEH" so come on guys, make this a forum, not a chatroom.
Where the hell have you been by the way?
took a day off to catch up with mates, had a mini-hangover in the morning aswell Big Grin
Right, right...

Well Sparksy, the root of your problem is that for a conversation like that there would be a need for people with that type of particularity. I tried to do something with the Obama thred, but... Either ways, I miss the good old days when we talked about leadership, and Geyter posted smart comments, and CBf predicted Bleach devellopments. Unfortunatley, we have to accept that there's a new breed of people like SIlverKunai, Kurrur, and so one that one to just have a quick chat.
Its not just that its just that there arent enough people posting stimulating topics so your forced to go into the shout outs or the game threads because there is no alternative.
Megabuster Wrote:Its not just that its just that there arent enough people posting stimulating topics so your forces to go into the shout outs or the game threads because there is no alternative.

And most people that do, just leave. But the truth is that there aren't enough of the right people in the first place, and with the shout out threads (which I started) where it's easier to say something than on a provocative thread, well there are just too many posts on the former types of threads when compared to the latter.
i agree draiky my lad, it's all your fault, glad you can take the blame. (Tongue)
Hey I have been posting Naruto predictions lol. The Bleach ones have been lately, let's just say fanfic, but maybe I can find some this week, but it is true for the guys who play the games and really don't post anything about manga. This is a manga forum not a let's relate words all day, although I too play that game every once and awhile.
Hmmm, what you guys need to remember is sometimes, people feel the need to just talk with people who have similar interests and can relate.
But can they also contribute to something other else than there post count?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats Your Favorite Color? TraN 66 9,858 11-19-2013, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Summer's here..who's having a good one? SilverKunai 21 2,009 07-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Last Post: B!NG0