Pages (4): « First [1] 2 3 4 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

The Movie
V-en

Group: Registered
The Movie

Aw, C'mon people watched the movie, ne? Toungue What was your fav part? Least fav part? What needed changes? La-Dee-da and all that, xD

- - -[Spoilers]- - -
My fav part was, when Al randomly came out of the suit of amour at the end!! Although I did kind of expect it >_> Least fav part was the dragon part...God.

But above all, I think it lacked 'something'...

"Do you really think she's the one for me?"
"Yeah. She's tons of fun and you're no fun at all. She completes you."
06-22-2007 03:24 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators
RE: The Movie

Don't we already have something like this in the FMA section already? Either way.

I liked the part where Ed completely owns the lady(havent watched the movie in a while. forget her name)

I didn't like that Gluttony was still alive. and he got huuuuuuge.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
06-22-2007 03:48 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Megabuster
Posting Freak

Is the movie worth watching because i saw the entire anime and am reading the manga and still havent seen it is it worth it?

**Kakazu Ring:Hokuto(Northern Star)*
06-22-2007 03:51 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

you havent watched the movie yet? well. If you want the endin to the anime you need to watch the movie. If you were satisfied with the endin to the anime, then you dont need to watch it. The manga and anime are completely different, dont you ppl think?

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

06-22-2007 03:55 PM
Megabuster
Posting Freak

They go in completly different directions and i wasnt really sastified by the anime ending so i guess i will watch the movie.

06-22-2007 03:56 PM
V-en

Hell yeah he was huge O.O Kind of creepy too. Gluttony, I mean. I also didn't read much of the manga? You mean, there's a huge different between? ^^;

06-22-2007 05:14 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Dante from the anime isnt even in the manga

06-23-2007 01:42 AM
Megabuster
Posting Freak

They start of the same and then go into completly different directions, the manga is still going stong tho.

06-23-2007 01:55 AM
V-en

SHES NOT ?! Oh,wow...O.O

06-23-2007 03:42 AM
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Its that different. She's replaced by an old guy

06-23-2007 02:23 PM
Pages (4): « First [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: