Post Reply  Post Thread 

general chapter layout.
excel-kleinwald
Tobi is God

Group: Manga Group
general chapter layout.

Perhaps we should be considering how these chapters will be done?  weekly monthly (not really THAT important), or like the number of pages such as around 20 to 30?  Possibly we should consider how the writers and artists should work together to actually make their storylines and drawings work out together.

Soon we should probably be deciding on general font type and size (though that depends on what is being said) and how the editors should work out all of the extras in the chapters that have nothing to do with writing and drawing.

>>>Is repenting for his Tobi Hating<<<

This post was last modified: 06-22-2007 11:29 AM by excel-kleinwald.

06-22-2007 11:28 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Arctic

RE: general chapter layout.

Monthly, Around 25-30 pages (1 page per day, or 2 to make up for missed days)

Fonts i can do, i have around 3000 of them in my computer (but we wont be using that much, of course)

Yes, I made these myself. No downloaded brushes.

This post was last modified: 06-22-2007 12:30 PM by Arctic.

06-22-2007 12:30 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
excel-kleinwald
Tobi is God

Well you won't be the only one doing this of course, so all of the type setter will have to agree on a main font or what have you at least.

>>>Is repenting for his Tobi Hating<<<

06-22-2007 12:34 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

Monthly, 20-25, but Artic's is fine too. I just can't see us getting to 30 pages though, but maybe after first chapter we can get a range down.

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-22-2007 01:38 PM
Arctic

Well, we should keep it simple so i already have a font type in mind, with ~30 fonts to choose from and a few special fonts

Yes, I made these myself. No downloaded brushes.
06-22-2007 01:38 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators

why not just use the general font most manga scanlators use? which is "wild words" or atleast something close to that.

06-22-2007 06:45 PM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: