Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hajime no Ippo!
This manga deserves a thread!

So, how do you think Ippo's going to react to whatever the crap the Wizard's pulling?

I personally think he should watch the guys feet. That way he can tell what's going on.
i've been thinking about reading this manga but one its well over 700 chapters and its all about boxing? is this a draged out manga that will bite the dust soon or is it good all around and where can i get everything from chapter one?
aznboiray Wrote:i've been thinking about reading this manga but one its well over 700 chapters and its all about boxing? is this a draged out manga that will bite the dust soon or is it good all around and where can i get everything from chapter one?

Its an awesome manga, even if you have no interest in boxing, the characters will pull you in and you'll enjoy the action and humor ^^.
Brick 
It's so much more interesting then real boxing =P

I think the coach already figured out the wizard-boys tricks and Ippo just has to listen to the coach. He probably wouldn't understand the coach's explaination anyways so he'll have to box like he usually does.
ooo now i'm interested but i don't kno where to find it
Oh, you mean the beginning series. There was a really good site for it... but I forgot =P
ive seen the entire anime which was done very well FTW!! i also think ippo is a great character and his progress thru the manga is very well thought out.
Not his progress with girls though! The man's twenty and hasn't kissed the girl that obviously liked him for so long. So what if her brother is scary >_>;;
Ippo has so much girls man! that guy is one hell of a lucky guy! there is so many characters that i love Smile
He's still stupid because he can't tell that any of them likes him -_-.

Too many punches to the head I tell you